Top Shelf

Remove this Banner Ad

windyhill said:
The finals have been pretty ordinary so far. Ess v Melb was good but the others have been complete bores. Port /Stk will go down in history as one of the best ever, straight into the video library that one. Congratulations to both teams.
Magnificent.

yep agree there J.G. fantastic game to watch....looking forward to seeing the Lions tear Port a new one.

Yeah great game. I said at the start of the night as long as it was close I'd be happy. Barracked as hard for the Saints last night as I would my Pies, and thought they'd pull it off there at one stage..but not to be.

Now c'mon Cats.

Lockyer24 said:
Yeah great game. I said at the start of the night as long as it was close I'd be happy. Barracked as hard for the Saints last night as I would my Pies, and thought they'd pull it off there at one stage..but not to be.

Now c'mon Cats.
What he said
(except the bit about the pies obviously...!)

I'd like to see the cats get up (just for a change, nothing particularly against brizvegas), but that will just about mean pencilling in a win to port, and I haven't decided if I want that to happen yet!

chimphawk28 said:
yep agree there J.G. fantastic game to watch....looking forward to seeing the Lions tear Port a new one.
"Anything can happen in a Grand Final" - one of the most oft-used sayings in our game.

Port are never more dangerous than when we are the underdog.

very lucky that Port had a home ground final. they had to take two or three years to win a final with nothing very much going for them. Very lucky indeed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Shelf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back