Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that's what I was thinking but then thought tarks was disagreeing. So I just got confused, my bad.
What’s your plan tonight Doc? It is Doc, isn’t it?

Are we actually sure a consort is in play? That assumption was largely made based on what I thought had happened to me N1.
Good point.

I actually just thought of something.

Framer targets Bfew who makes him look sus, then transported to wizzy. Could explain it.

I think we should lynch zerg, jail BFew and our real vig shoot wiz
My vote is on Zerg and yet he’s the most contributory /useful of the 3 plus the only one who has even a small chance of being good (the other claims don’t stack up) so I would prefer:

Lynch BFew
Jail Zerg. Jailor can decide if he wants to execute . I would suggest yes as Zerg can’t be a role that retaliates. But if the overnight chatter is believed better to play it safe and give it another day . This means Zerg is blocked. I don’t see how BFew and Wiz are any chance of being good as it stands . Wiz’s role is Medusa at worst (yikes) but with any luck it’s some less harmful “underling”
Vig Wiz - odds are there is a Vig other than Zerg anyway .

Are we actually sure a consort is in play? That assumption was largely made based on what I thought had happened to me N1.
I’m feel there is because serial loves to have opposite roles in the same game. But I cannot be certain.

My vote is on Zerg and yet he’s the most contributory /useful of the 3 plus the only one who has even a small chance of being good (the other claims don’t stack up) so I would prefer:

Lynch BFew
Jail Zerg. Jailor can decide if he wants to execute . I would suggest yes as Zerg can’t be a role that retaliates. But if the overnight chatter is believed better to play it safe and give it another day . This means Zerg is blocked. I don’t see how BFew and Wiz are any chance of being good as it stands . Wiz’s role is Medusa at worst (yikes) but with any luck it’s some less harmful “underling”
Vig Wiz - odds are there is a Vig other than Zerg anyway .
Only downside to that plan is if the jailor is on EDT and I'm on WST we may not be awake at the same time during the night phase unless we get this lynch sorted soon.

Consigliere and Janitor are both possibilities for Mafia underling that would have allowed BFew to be actioned against without him receiving notification.

Of course; it still stands to reason at least one of IMS and BFew are night immune. I just don’t want to jump to conclusions about the consort when besides my N1 action we’ve had no evidence in the thread of one being in play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one else has admitted to being roleblocked thus far.
We are also only 2 nights in
It’s also possible they tried to block someone inactive or someone who died

Consigliere and Janitor are both possibilities for Mafia underling that would have allowed BFew to be actioned against without him receiving notification.

Of course; it still stands to reason at least one of IMS and BFew are night immune. I just don’t want to jump to conclusions about the consort when besides my N1 action we’ve had no evidence in the thread of one being in play.
But I hear what you’re saying

Good point.

Framer targets Bfew who makes him look sus, then transported to wizzy. Could explain it.
I pondered this earlier but dismissed it as unlikely. Neither of them are behaviourally being helpful. If I was a townie this would’ve been part of my defence . Instead both seem to be laying low. If you’re right it means IMS is the play as the night immune one.

wizski was good , but now dead. that make MWPP BAD ?
Please explain for the idiots in the back row
It says at least one is good. Both could be. Given MWPP’s posting it’d be a pretty magnificent and frankly lucky double bluff if she isn’t.

wizski was good , but now dead. that make MWPP BAD ?
Please explain for the idiots in the back row
Mwpp could be good or bad, but I’m pretty certain she’s good.

Good point.

Priority:
Xport,
Frame,
Sheriff

So wizzy and Bfew swap, mafia target wizzy but end up visiting Bfew, chip targets wizzy but end up visiting Bfew (who should have still have their real sus/non-sus results.

So actually it's an irrelevant theory.

But a framer is still possible for the 3rd visit, or consig or consort.

I'm eliminating janitor and forger as I think they'd visit the same target as the kill. Also eliminating blackmailer for Bfew as he's already spoken in the day phase (more likely targeted by the kill in that case). IMS could be blackmailed though.

don't you get three names? One of which is bad?
3 on odd nights , at least one is bad
2 on even nights , at least one is good

Priority:
Xport,
Frame,
Sheriff

So wizzy and Bfew swap, mafia target wizzy but end up visiting Bfew, chip targets wizzy but end up visiting Bfew (who should have still have their real sus/non-sus results.

So actually it's an irrelevant theory.

But a framer is still possible for the 3rd visit, or consig or consort.

I'm eliminating janitor and forger as I think they'd visit the same target as the kill. Also eliminating blackmailer for Bfew as he's already spoken in the day phase (more likely targeted by the kill in that case). IMS could be blackmailed though.
wait no,
So wizzy and Bfew swap, mafia target wizzy but end up visiting Bfew, chip targets wizzy but end up visiting Bfew (who would have a suspicious result).

We are also only 2 nights in
It’s also possible they tried to block someone inactive or someone who died
But we know all of the mafia’s targets per Pie. So we’d know if they’d done either of those things.

What of the N1 mafia actions remain unaccounted for? I got hypnotised, TGB got killed, fridge got ambushed. Harps was visited, action undisclosed (but presumably the Coven know).

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back