Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

wait no,
So wizzy and Bfew swap, mafia target wizzy but end up visiting Bfew, chip targets wizzy but end up visiting Bfew (who would have a suspicious result).
If that’s the case the mafia action can’t have been to kill him or else chip would have got non-suss, as the godfather appears non suspicious to the sheriff.

That's right so in that scenario, IMS is the night immune (or whatever it is in ToS).
But the entire scenario is predicated on wiz telling the truth about being transported. AND BFew would’ve been notified he was transported. He didn’t say he was, did he?

My inclination is that wiz is lying about his overnight actions and is Coven. Zerg was happy to take the lynch when wiz was on the chopping block, and was targeted night one by Coven - an action which is 50/50 protect vs seer. IF he was seered, the Coven also couldn’t be bothered killing and wiping the vig, given Nothing copped it today. So I have Zerg as Coven too all things considered.

Also, one of IMS and BFew avoided dying to the mafia overnight and are therefore night immune.

I wonder why you claimed doctor?
I was going for a tactic similar to what tarks described earlier as I'd been an active player to that point.

Then changed my mind

Also in a previous game as DERO said, there were like 4 doctors so don't get your knickers in a twist. Apart from the named Doctor role, there are 10 other roles that could roll Doc.

I was going for a tactic similar to what tarks described earlier as I'd been an active player to that point.

Then changed my mind

Also in a previous game as DERO said, there were like 4 doctors so don't get your knickers in a twist. Apart from the named Doctor role, there are 10 other roles that could roll Doc.
I was so disappointed that wasn’t a vet play. :(

My inclination is that wiz is lying about his overnight actions and is Coven. Zerg was happy to take the lynch when wiz was on the chopping block, and was targeted night one by Coven - an action which is 50/50 protect vs seer. IF he was seered, the Coven also couldn’t be bothered killing and wiping the vig, given Nothing copped it today. So I have Zerg as Coven too all things considered.

Also, one of IMS and BFew avoided dying to the mafia overnight and are therefore night immune.
Sounds good, so what's your lynch, jail, shoot priority?

Lynch wiz (I don't think we could shift numbers now as it's late?), Jail one of IMS or Bfew and shoot Zerg ? Then if we get the IMS/Bfew jail wrong we lynch the other tomorrow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caught up over dinner
Ok, I’ve come around to your no evil blocker possibility Tarkyn_24
And I agree that the lack of BFew mentioning transport or anything else proves wiz is lying . Even if BFew was evil he wouldn’t have a reason to deny a legit transport given he’s in gralin’s faction and they’ve been releasing fake transports so it fits.

Sounds good, so what's your lynch, jail, shoot priority?

Lynch wiz (I don't think we could shift numbers now as it's late?), Jail one of IMS or Bfew and shoot Zerg ? Then if we get the IMS/Bfew jail wrong we lynch the other tomorrow?
Jail Zerg

Shoot decision can be made depending on how wiz flips . Maybe bfew or ims will appear by then.

in terms of protections, I was thinking I'll protect Pie or MWPP.

The other town protect should go for me or Chip.

Thoughts Pie 4 Life , MWPP Chipmunk ?

Happy to change priority if you think better

I feel that I’m low priority especially as there appears to be more than 1 living sheriff.

Also if wiz lives I might ask him to swap me with someone random to prove that he is the transporter.

Caught up over dinner
Ok, I’ve come around to your no evil blocker possibility Tarkyn_24
And I agree that the lack of BFew mentioning transport or anything else proves wiz is lying . Even if BFew was evil he wouldn’t have a reason to deny a legit transport given he’s in gralin’s faction and they’ve been releasing fake transports so it fits.

Jail Zerg

Shoot decision can be made depending on how wiz flips . Maybe bfew or ims will appear by then.
The risk with the vig is that if they hit town they die. So we’re putting that 50/50 risk on them.

However, the jailor loses their powers if they execute town, so the downside risk remains similar.

The risk with the vig is that if they hit town they die. So we’re putting that 50/50 risk on them.

However, the jailor loses their powers if they execute town, so the downside risk remains similar.
Zerg is the only one of the 3 who is active. The timezone issue is legit but I don’t think anything useful is going to be gained from jailing either of the other two. If the jailor is afraid of losing their 3rd execute they can release Zerg. The night actions will tell us . coven leader is meant to get a basic attack tonight being the first night of the necro.

Zerg is the only one of the 3 who is active. The timezone issue is legit but I don’t think anything useful is going to be gained from jailing either of the other two. If the jailor is afraid of losing their 3rd execute they can release Zerg. The night actions will tell us . coven leader is meant to get a basic attack tonight being the first night of the necro.
I think this is the course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back