Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jmoo pretty much certainly not werewolf btw. Stayed at home so would’ve attacked Bluelegs and MWPP last night if that was the case. Also don’t believe Werewolf can be roleblocked
Good point, I'll leave my vote there to avoid a rush on Bfew for now. Does Spy4Life have any intel for us?

Nicolas Cage Hair GIF

Coven leader holding his action to try and bury me? Or did they take free a swing looking for the juggernaut? Either way, game respects game.

Jmoo could still be a werewolf. The stay home and murder option reads to me like a full moon only thing.

Nicolas Cage Hair GIF

Coven leader holding his action to try and bury me? Or did they take free a swing looking for the juggernaut? Either way, game respects game.

Jmoo could still be a werewolf. The stay home and murder option reads to me like a full moon only thing.
Hmm that’s possibly a reasonable steer. I may have misread the role - if Jmoo is a citizen N1 and N3 it may mean no werewolf powers at all those nights. It’s still conjecture at this point though.

I’m still inclined towards BFew over Jmoo now though.

My theory is that tgrs is control immune. And that you were right Tarkyn_24 - they tried to attack on n1. What else could the action on tgrs been on? Psychic isn’t unique , nor transporter. Retri and veteran are. We can discard the purpose roles surely? Odds of being psychic. It’s not like he would claim one of the other roles. It would be nice to hear from him so might be worth pressure today to make that happen.
We can discard this theory now he's flipped Lookout.

So n1 either:
Coven Leader controlled Zerg and HARPS seered tgrs (ELIMINATED - as the Coven Leader would definitely have used Zerg's claimed vig ability)
OR
Coven Leader controlled tgrs and HARPS protected Zerg
OR
Coven Leader controlled tgrs and HARPS seered Zerg

FWIW if BFew is night immune then he also could conceivably be a werewolf.

Agree that discounting Jmoo was certainly my bad, but still I’d prefer BFew because preferring Jmoo means 1: we are believing Bluelegs at his word, and 2: the executioner in that role grouping is a relatively tame role itself.

We can discard this theory now he's flipped Lookout.

So n1 either:
Coven Leader controlled Zerg and HARPS seered tgrs (ELIMINATED - as the Coven Leader would definitely have used Zerg's claimed vig ability)
OR
Coven Leader controlled tgrs and HARPS protected Zerg
OR
Coven Leader controlled tgrs and HARPS seered Zerg
Wait we already know it was exactly harps the visited zerg don't we, so the 1st was eliminated already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bluelegs why did you choose to investigate last night?
Originally put a protect down on Pie but saw Beaston was probably going to do that so swapped my action out this morning. Thought Jmoo had been quiet and thought the more info the better so decided he was worth a look.

I also considered roleblocking ocha as a sort of protect against a control from the coven leader but it looked like Ocha was planning on shooting so I held off.

Boring villager this game.

No real Intel that will help the village at this stage unfortunately :(
What is with people claiming boring villager in a game where everyone has a role?

Tarkyn_24

I've currently put a placeholder protect down (won't say who ;))

I believe I currently have access to two doctors, two investigations (sheriff and lookout) and a roleblock.

Happy to field ideas for my action tonight.

Tarkyn_24

I've currently put a placeholder protect down (won't say who ;))

I believe I currently have access to two doctors, two investigations (sheriff and lookout) and a roleblock.

Happy to field ideas for my action tonight.
Investigate me as I can see the whole doctor thing is going to become a distraction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back