Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardly. Ive read the last 5 or so pages since I asked for a quick update and I feel no more enlightened than I did before. With TOS moreso than WW, if you get left behind, you're kind of screwed.
But if you're a town/village role, surely you'd still want to help in spite of 'being behind'? If you're not a town/village role, it's a good cover to hide under.

I've never played ToS werewolf before and haven't read every page but I'm trying to keep up and help call things out as I see them.

Just so we're crystal clear, you're a doctor or a role that has found another doctor that's not BEaston?
I'll be as clear as I can be.

I have very clear and watertight information that unless a forger targeted Elmer_Hauser last night, there would need to be four doctors in this game for BEaston's claim to be correct.

Good morning all
So trying to understand .. apart from doctors do we have any other protectors alive in this game ?

Thanks for any info
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Kurve appeared innocent

Anything to do before I go back to sleep? I’ll placehold an action.
Just come up with a cohesive and all encompassing plan. Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mayor Reveal New
BFew serial_thrilla , I’ll go with the consensus I guess.
I'm starting to be concerned with this though as BEaston and Zerg are leading the lynch on this.

Can someone spell out to my dumbass why BFew is on the chopping block?

I'm starting to be concerned with this though as BEaston and Zerg are leading the lynch on this.

Tarks (unclaimed), BEaston (yet another doctor) and me (probable coven) are doing most of the legwork.

How about some of the confirmed villagers get in the game and drive for a bit.

He seered as the only remaining mafia hit yesterday and the mafia kill from yesterday is unaccounted for.

A mafia kill yesterday would’ve gone through on IMS in most circumstances given he’s not night immune.

It’s basically the balance alternative to the shot you took last night.

Yeah I’m iffy on it a touch but also BFew has hardly looked innocent by avoiding questions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back