Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning Salem goodies and baddies!

I seriously hate going back to work after a public holiday bc everything I do on Monday I did today so all the shit I do on Tuesday wasn’t done so since it’s Tuesday… I’m now all over the ****ing shop! 🤦‍♀️

I seriously hate going back to work after a public holiday bc everything I do on Monday I did today so all the shit I do on Tuesday wasn’t done so since it’s Tuesday… I’m now all over the ****ing shop! 🤦‍♀️
Much like Dank I see?

Morning DP.

I would’ve happily taken your PH off of your hands (yesterday was a regular day here) to prevent that issue for you ;)

At least you remembered it was a PH yesterday.
Some of us completely forgot! (Me at least lol).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard somebody was doing something to peanuts, IDK what that was about.
I tried to google translate it incase it was a secret code but google couldn’t help so I went back to my original theory of peanut fondling 🤷🏼‍♀️

Is anyone going to melt today, or have I joined this game for nothing?
Jimmy Fallon Love GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Night 1 Notifications New
NIGHT 1 NOTIFICATIONS

TheGoatBaron (Investigator) killed by the Mafia.
LAST WILL
Interesting role
When does the game start?

eth-dog (Poisoner) killed by the Ambusher.
LAST WILL
It's official, I'm the new Fridge

It is now Day 1.
Voting deadline is at 4pm AEDT.
There are 34 players remaining, so 18 votes required for a lynch.

1 night until the Coven has the Necronomicon.

Future Night actions may be placed in advance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back