Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

I would assume that there is some protection there if anyone learned anything worthwhile last night?
Provided one or more of those with protective roles are active enough to see the info then yes. Given none died overnight I’d like to think the odds are in our favour.
  • Random Town Protective
  • Random Town Protective

• Random Town
  • Random Town
  • Random Town
  • Random Town
  • Random Town
  • Random Town
  • Random Town
  • Random Town

Did Coven miss a hit or is it like others and they kill every second night? Trying to catch up while at work.
Depends on which other two roles bar poisoner they had but essentially neither leader nor Medusa nor poisoner have an automatic instant kill on the opening night
(Eth may have poisoned someone, time will tell)

That faction has always been the one that becomes stronger with time

Did Coven miss a hit or is it like others and they kill every second night? Trying to catch up while at work.
I thought they don't get a standard kill? They have some roles with unique powers that can kill though. The Coven Leader has a control power.

Pie 4 Life I just checked and since the Coven Leader starts with the Necronomicon they should have been able to deal a 'basic attack' to someone last night.

Pie 4 Life I just checked and since the Coven Leader starts with the Necronomicon they should have been able to deal a 'basic attack' to someone last night.
Serial'w summary says they don't have it yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that pie has showed up and somewhat contributed /asked questions I’m switching to

I bleed blue serial_thrilla

Laying low (no contribution either last night or this morning ) after apparently dominating last game (based on mc’s 3 votes anyway) so some lynch pressure might draw them out

I thought they don't get a standard kill? They have some roles with unique powers that can kill though. The Coven Leader has a control power.
If they wanted to kill they could’ve used the Coven Leader’s power to induce someone to target a stonegazing Medusa.

Now that pie has showed up and somewhat contributed /asked questions I’m switching to

I bleed blue serial_thrilla

Laying low (no contribution either last night or this morning ) after apparently dominating last game (based on mc’s 3 votes anyway) so some lynch pressure might draw them out
Sounds like a valid reason there.

If they wanted to kill they could’ve used the Coven Leader’s power to induce someone to target a stonegazing Medusa.
Only works if whoever they target has a visiting power though . Given the limited number of Stonegazes it’s risky on n1 without any intel . Especially other mechanics.

Honestly there have been enough coven groups who didn’t think of it that I hoped they’d be in that camp. So much for that.

Why would you give them ideas?

You both want to pretend that they’re powerless.

It’s clearly not the case. If I were Coven I’d love everyone to think I couldn’t do anything when I actually can. You’re feeding that.
But that’s the thing - it’s the minority of coven groups so far that have figured it out and used it. Odds are they didn’t know they could , and now they know

But that’s the thing - it’s the minority of coven groups so far that have figured it out and used it. Odds are they didn’t know they could , and now they know
It’s not as hidden as you think. Serial goes on about it every single post game.

I’d suggest one of their five faction members would’ve already been exposed to it before and would know the possibility there.

Also if you were that against the strategy being common knowledge, you could’ve skated right over my post and you know, not drawn any attention to it? Same for Gralin.

So far if I were a betting man I’d be betting your evil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back