Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (sign ups open)

Remove this Banner Ad

Signing in, although would love a shiny Boston Celtics Championship badge for participation Wosh :).

Although I love most Werewolf movies and Stephen King's Salem's Lot..whatever is good although I would happily pay Chief or this form good money to get a Celtics badge:)

serial_thrilla scares me lol

Signing in, although would love a shiny Boston Celtics Championship badge for participation Wosh :).

Although I love most Werewolf movies and Stephen King's Salem's Lot..whatever is good although I would happily pay Chief or this form good money to get a Celtics badge:)

Nothing to do with Celtics here, get the mods from that board to talk to Chief.

Or failing that

Nothing to do with Celtics here, get the mods from that board to talk to Chief.

Doesn't hurt to ask I suppose (although to be honest I am banned from the basketball board alas)

Looking foward to this new game though, traditionally I have been more of a Vampire fan than Wolfie, will try my best in this game mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (sign ups open)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back