Trac wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Would Richmond throw everything at him, especially with what they are looking at trading out?

Hahahaha oh my God, I'd die if that happened.

Richmond racking up 20 wins between now and the end of the decade, with no first rounders and a battle royale between Trac and Taranto for the Jack Dyer Medal every year.

Signing so long to a club he deems unprofessional. Oliver and Goodwin and the other problems didnt appear overnight, if he was professional he would have seen the signs and not signed for so long.
I've been thinking about this, and I think you're right.

Part of signing a 5 or 7 or whatever year deal is that you get the cash locked in, obviously. But I think another key part is that you're accepting responsibility for the club to a large degree. You're jumping in the driver's seat. You're saying that you want to be a major figure in the direction of the club on-field.

What that means, is that any problems at Melbourne are now Petracca's problems. They became his responsibility the moment he cashed the cheque.

Last edited:

What an entitled little shit.

Everyone knows there's issues at Melbourne. their coach has had plenty of murkiness around him. they were clearly going to drop down the ladder.

Why would you sign an extension unless you were happy to ride all that out?

He seems genuinely dumb as **** and just money hungry.

I remember someone on here saying he was mates with Ben Simmons. Petracca and some lesser names from Melbourne went over in the off-season. they went to a game, Trac goes in the change/locker rooms and tells the boys 'yeah yeah I'll get you in' but never does. so the lads are waiting around and Trac comes out with Simmons and goes 'we're going up to New York for the night, meet us there!' The Melbourne lads pay a $400 taxi from Philly to Manhattan and Trac gets a private drive up there with his mate. kind of summed up the bloke for me, tbh.

On the Herald Sun's website in the past hour from Jay Clark:

Every club in the competition is peering over the Melbourne fence.
Geelong on Clayton Oliver. Collingwood on Christian Petracca. Port Adelaide on Kysaiah Pickett.
Rival clubs believe some of Melbourne’s most important players are getting twitchy fingers, sensing it could in fact all blow up in 12 months if the club can’t collectively maximise the riches on its list.
If Collingwood had the picks to trade, you wonder whether Petracca would request if not demand a bombshell move to the Magpies after he was left to play on in the King’s Birthday game with a ruptured spleen, punctured lung and four broken ribs.
Likewise, Geelong have kept an eye on Oliver all season.
Privately, the Cats think they could accommodate Oliver and Western Bulldogs’ Bailey Smith in its salary cap for next season, but a deal for both would be enormously difficult.

If he wants out, it might be better for him to wait a year. Next year trading draft picks two years in advance is set to be introduced. That should make it easier for a club of his choice to satisfy the Dees with enough high picks.

Apparently Trac has met with another captain according to the HS.

I refuse to pay to read the article and I also realise it is most likely just clickbait but thoughts I'd share here 😂

Apparently Trac has met with another captain according to the HS.
He can meet whoever he likes; campaigner's not being traded.
Would rather watch him play out his career at Casey then see him in another AFL jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the Melbourne culture we all know and love!
Pies won a flag last year (on the back of AFL wristie and their three best players from Father-Son) and now they are out of finals.

Are they tanking..? Sure looks like it!

Pies won a flag last year (on the back of AFL wristie and their three best players from Father-Son) and now they are out of finals.

Are they tanking..? Sure looks like it!

You can’t accuse a club of tanking when they’ve already traded out nearly all their future picks.

You can’t accuse a club of tanking when they’ve already traded out nearly all their future picks.
You can. It just wouldn’t make any sense, but making sense isn’t a requirement for this forum.

I’m with Toump. Pies are totally tanking.

You can. It just wouldn’t make any sense, but making sense isn’t a requirement for this forum.

I’m with Toump. Pies are totally tanking.

Disgrace that pies are tanking and getting away with it. AFL needs to get an independent enquiry into this blatant cheating ASAP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trac wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back