Strategy Trade and List management (Add your rumour to the simmering stew that is the post season. Edition.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can I just say how proud I am of you all? 10,000 posts in a trade thread (ok, it started before this trade period but most of the posts were one topic), containing memorable rants, threats of arson and lynching (not Brad), vicious denunciations of the club and its staff, players, players' partners, players' managers, media, opposition clubs and posters, and each other, mostly stayed on topic, and then the denouement - and suddenly peace, harmony, goodwill to fellow posters, praise to the club and our LM team.

Bigfooty, never change.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the 2018 paper headlines.

Herald Sun
"Schache turns it on at the Bulldogs while Stringer gets it on at the Bombers!"
"
"Stringer unsighted, says windy hill physio"

Womans Weekly
"Abby's Pain" Abby Gilmore speaks out (for the 436th time this year)
"The Package Bomber - Jake Stringer nudes flood the AFL!"

View attachment 430262

Haha **** they're filth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I just say how proud I am of you all? 10,000 posts in a trade thread (ok, it started before this trade period but most of the posts were one topic), containing memorable rants, threats of arson and lynching (not Brad), vicious denunciations of the club and its staff, players, players' partners, players' managers, media, opposition clubs and posters, and each other, mostly stayed on topic, and then the denouement - and suddenly peace, harmony, goodwill to fellow posters, praise to the club and our LM team.

Bigfooty, never change.

It’s the gift that keeps giving!

BF is the best thing ever!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

After it’s all said and done I’m giving this trade period 7/10!!! What do you guys rate it...?
Very happy in the end. If you had of told me last night we'll get our boy from Brisbane and retain two round one draft picks after Stringer leaves I would have taken it in a heart beat. Given what the club has told us I wanted stringer to leave, I just didn't want us to have nothing to show for it. Well done Doggies.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Let's not mention him in this thread. He shall be known as "he who shall not be named"
That's ol' mates' moniker isnt it? Ol' mate yabbie eyes.

Round 1 next year, all our talls are fit (funny I know) and Schache fitted in perfectly and had a good preseason. How do we line up.

Personally I'd have to go Moz, Adams, Cordy down back and Schache and Boyd up front with Trengove in the 2s. I know that's probably not gonna happen but who misses? Only option I can see is Schache in the vfl and Adams up front but Adams is sooo good down back and if Schache is looking good he's surely gotta get first crack?

Round 1 next year, all our talls are fit (funny I know) and Schache fitted in perfectly and had a good preseason. How do we line up.

Personally I'd have to go Moz, Adams, Cordy down back and Schache and Boyd up front with Trengove in the 2s. I know that's probably not gonna happen but who misses? Only option I can see is Schache in the vfl and Adams up front but Adams is sooo good down back and if Schache is looking good he's surely gotta get first crack?

Trengove, Cordy, Morris back and Boyd, Schache, Adams up forward.

Is it any different to having Boyd, Redpath and Stringer in the forward line, which we did on occasion. Adams probably supplies more defensive pressure in any case.

Doubt we would of picked up Trengove to play him in the 2’s so I would count him in the best 22. Who knows about the others as we all know Bevo loves to rotate the guys in different positions! I just hope the team settles a bit next year. Like I understand being flexible is good but I feel that we moved people around a bit to much this year.

I would go something like this:
Redpath Schache Campbell
Cloke Boyd Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back