Strategy Trade and List Management thread 2.(...the waiting for the hammer to fall edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately Its not my responsibility to pay the players salaries, I just talk shit about it on the internet when not staring intently at the clock waiting for this interminable day to finish.

Contact me through my companies site if you (or anybody else) are genuinely interested in a loan. We're internet mates, so I'll give you a special rate.

ashysterandassociates.com

Sounds like a good deal, can I send you my banking details via email good sir ???

Fortunately Its not my responsibility to pay the players salaries, I just talk shit about it on the internet when not staring intently at the clock waiting for this interminable day to finish.

Contact me through my companies site if you (or anybody else) are genuinely interested in a loan. We're internet mates, so I'll give you a special rate.

Was expecing a .ng address...

hey your company should team up with my partnership in case they dont pay.

HoldingHolding&Beating

All posts from now on must be accompanied by a picture of yourself holding up a copy of todays paper
I have two copies of today's Hun because I have kids' two bedroom walls that will be needing the Bulldogs poster.

Watching Kieran Collins footage in the VFL. His marking from oppo kicks, covering his forward and overall iq of the back 6 is very impressive.
He was never going to light the world on fire straight away. Reckon a full pre season under his belt could see him as a regular back 6 in the afl
I've got big hopes on Collins too. Could be a 200 gamer. Don't see him doing too much next year though. Might start getting a few games in 2018 would be my expectation. Anything earlier than that would be a bonus imo

Blues loooking to trade off Jones contract, bring back the crew hahaha
If he can't get a regular gig at the dogs when we didn't have a full forward or at the blues when they were shot to bits, who in their right mind would want to go there??

Personally the problem with Collins this year is that we drafted Adams and he had a instant impact in the afl side which some believe might have believed that Collins would automatically play as well since both are similarish type player
I don't think Collins turns 19 till December. Adams, Hamling and Roberts are all 4 1/2 years older than him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zepheniah Skinner

End discussion
The difference between the two is that Skinner obviously had some talent. He just couldn't apply it at all.

Mulligan was just absolutely crap, no talent. Had no business being anywhere near VFL reserves.

Sounds like a good deal, can I send you my banking details via email good sir ???

Just put your credit card in a post paid envelope with the amount required and I'll be sure to send it back to you.

Was expecing a .ng address...

We're a reputable and proudly Australian company.

and.../day.

You've got to be joking. He's just made the AA team :huh:
No I'm not joking and whilst I'm with you on retaining Matthew, for some reason things have changed since mid season on the list management thinking. That's what I have been told.

Whether they are chasing some players and thinking they need to make room in the salary, I am not sure.
I think the AA selection has painted the club into a corner if they were in fact leaning towards not renewing.
He was definitely going to be re-signed mid season, but now its 50/50. Could still happen that he signs.

Zepheniah Skinner

End discussion
i would throw in Adam Morgan, he was a flog of bloke too. The goose attended my mates engagement with a few other players and tried to tell me he was Chris Grant and do i want him to sign my wife's tit. I reminded him he was FLOG and that Chris Grant had more talent in his little toe than he had in his whole body.

No I'm not joking and whilst I'm with you on retaining Matthew, for some reason things have changed since mid season on the list management thinking. That's what I have been told.

Whether they are chasing some players and thinking they need to make room in the salary, I am not sure.
I think the AA selection has painted the club into a corner if they were in fact leaning towards not renewing.
He was definitely going to be re-signed mid season, but now its 50/50. Could still happen that he signs.
It was a bad look retaining Howard for the 2014 season but dumping Crossy. Hope we don't look back at Hamilton and Boyd the same way :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back