Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 is very fair. No one can or will pay more and they know he’ll leave next year anyway for less. No steak knives, definitely not another 1st rounder, pick 7 is as good a deal as they’ll ever get.

Hinkley’s full of it, if he thought he was worth two first rounders they wouldn’t be letting him go.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

7 is very fair. No one can or will pay more and they know he’ll leave next year anyway for less. No steak knives, definitely not another 1st rounder, pick 7 is as good a deal as they’ll ever get.

Hinkley’s full of it, if he thought he was worth two first rounders they wouldn’t be letting him go.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would give Port a take it or leave it offer for pick 7. Who is going to offer them more in this draft?

Every club is going to say “no we want two firsts”. Have a look at us with the Stringer debacle - didn’t we come out and demand a high first round pick? Doesn’t mean a thing.

Every club is going to say “no we want two firsts”. Have a look at us with the Stringer debacle - didn’t we come out and demand a high first round pick? Doesn’t mean a thing.

Yeah - as mentioned this is clearly a very good sign. They have basically come out and set their maximum. When he chooses a club the minimum will be set and a middle ground reached (this happens all the time, with a few notable counterexamples like Bryce Gibbs).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want May, he’s got a bit of mongrel about him but is very skilful. Think he’d fit well into our structures and has room for improvement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

We’ll need another top 10 pick if we get Chad. Does he really fit a need? I’d probably rather draft someone at 7.

We’ll need another top 10 pick if we get Chad. Does he really fit a need? I’d probably rather draft someone at 7.

Does he fit a need?

Most.on here think a skilled goal kcking HFF/mid is a massive need. If you were to describe Chad in a few words it would be skilled goal kicking mid/HFF.

I'm a bit stumped on how you got to that position - not having a go but care to elaborate?

Lol someone reliable that lets family secrets out?

Hmmmmmmm
His cousin apparently (who I would assume he isn’t happy with at all for spilling the beans if he is actually ) family started it saying he NEEDS to go home

Now it’s he just wants out of the dogs and blah blah
Just to clarify - I haven't heard anything beyond what anyone else here might have. I haven't been briefed on or told about any conversations with management or with the club, and no one should take what I say as gospel. It was just a gut thought I had at the time as a supporter, and I do regret posting.

Say what you will, but from here on out I won't be commenting on it, and I will post on this board as I had intended when I started 11 or so years ago, as a one-eyed Bulldog.

Does he fit a need?

Most.on here think a skilled goal kcking HFF/mid is a massive need. If you were to describe Chad in a few words it would be skilled goal kicking mid/HFF.

I'm a bit stumped on how you got to that position - not having a go but care to elaborate?

No I’m asking if May fits a need. Chad obviously does.

I would give Port a take it or leave it offer for pick 7. Who is going to offer them more in this draft?

He'll get to the team him and his manager choose, doubt that picks offered will be the deciding factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back