Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite some denials, multiple sources in past 2-3 weeks adamant WESTERNBULLDOGS have been going hard for @chadwingard20 ... the finisher club needs and very close friend of @Jacksontrengove ... @7NewsMelbourne
GranularFlickeringEgret-max-1mb.gif

Pick 7 for wingard and 45.

Id still try and flip Dahlhaus compensation for another forward half player (billings, Atkins etc) as well.

Picks 45 (pushed back to around 50 after compensation), and our 2 third rounders would be enough to match a bid for west at around pick 12/13.

Despite some denials, multiple sources in past 2-3 weeks adamant WESTERNBULLDOGS have been going hard for @chadwingard20 ... the finisher club needs and very close friend of @Jacksontrengove ... @7NewsMelbourne

The best thing about this is that our new team seems to be able to negotiate without everybody’s next door neighbours half cousins hairdressers knowing about it!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wingard the icing on the cake for our forward line. Happy to bring him in. If we can get a late first compo for Dahlhaus and maybe another second pick we’ll be alright peeps.

Is Wingard a free agent next year?

Seems like our first round pick this year is alot to give up for someone who is available for nothing next year.

Is there actually something credible linking us to Wingard or are we just daydreaming?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the NGA boys, I'm not too keen on Dawson or Chatfield. I don't think Dawson has any stand out traits and Chatfield is rather lazy. I would be reluctant to even category B list them to be honest. I expect Khamis to be in our colours however. The only reason why I think he wouldn't be is if a bid comes earlier than expected, say 2nd round. I think he's more of a 3rd/4th rounder.

I do hope we take a couple mature agers this year.
Category B is a free shot, we lose nothing. Why not try them out?

Pick 7 for wingard and 45.

Id still try and flip Dahlhaus compensation for another forward half player (billings, Atkins etc) as well.

Picks 45 (pushed back to around 50 after compensation), and our 2 third rounders would be enough to match a bid for west at around pick 12/13.

I can't see that being enough? Surely we will need Pick 7 + more.

I was thinking more like Pick 7 and Dahl Compo for Wingard and 45. Would still be enough for West and Khamis.

IN: Wingard, Roughead, West, Khamis, Stengle, Gowers, Lynch, Late Pick
OUT: Dahl, Roughy, Campbell, Smith, Biggs, Redpath, Honey, Collins

I've been adamant about keeping our first pick this year, so while I'm excited about the prospect of landing Wingard I'd be upset at losing our first. If we got him for next year's first and something else I'd be over the moon. Can't see it happening though, Port would demand pick 7 be a starting point.

I've been adamant about keeping our first pick this year, so while I'm excited about the prospect of landing Wingard I'd be upset at losing our first. If we got him for next year's first and something else I'd be over the moon. Can't see it happening though, Port would demand pick 7 be a starting point.

Surely they’re eyeing lukocious, rankine or rozee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back