Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essendope flogs eating it all up and treating it as gospel

Not worth one first rounder has been said a bit
Even if true, Dunkley's reasons for his (supposed) desire to move are irrelevant to the trade so his value does not change.

Maybe fatboy Stringer has been in his ear about how hard they train?

How good would it be if the club is waiting for Dunkley to return to call a virtual press conference to announce its all BS and Dunkley is staying. They can actually cash it on the media attention and turn it into something good. That's what I would be doing if I was media manager

Disinformation from Essendon camp and media to try to drive the price down and shake him loose. They must be getting serious resistance from SP. The obvious question is, if he wants out, Bummerland is the last place anyone would go for kulcha.

While the ‘cultural issues’ have been festering for years Josh was happy to extend his contract in mid-2019. And then rumoured to want to go to a club that the ‘cultural issue’ that we did have now plays for. Trade Radio and its off shoots have a lot to answer for.

Disinformation from Essendon camp and media to try to drive the price down and shake him loose. They must be getting serious resistance from SP. The obvious question is, if he wants out, Bummerland is the last place anyone would go for kulcha.

Nah they got rid of Daniher and Saad ... apparently they are all good now

I believe Isaac Smith would have been a good pick his super fast and just what we need

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of our potential 'ratbags' (let's say Hunter, Libba, Baz, not sure who else) are by all accounts excellent and committed trainers. Particulalry with Stringer being at the Bombers, not to mention the reported issues they've had with a number of players being disgruntled at the club, this doesn't add up (beyond the payday he might receive if he can move across).

Lol @ Baz being a "ratbag." First of all, he is deeply religious. From a very conservative family. Doesn't drink. Trains as hard as anyone in the league. Was actually advised by Easton Wood to ease off a bit with his training and strict diet because he was so obsessive about it. Don't let the hair fool you, he's as far from a ratbag as you can imagine. As for Tom, you might be able to say that about him in the past but he's a Dad now and by all accounts a good one. Having kids forces you to grow up fast. If there are any rat bags left in the club I'd imagine it could be Hunter and some of the lesser players such as Gowers.

"The Bulldogs want to keep Dunkley but could also be tempted into stockpiling picks given an early bid on Academy star Jamarra Ugle-Hagan seems inevitable."

I wonder if that guy used both his brain cells for that line. Let's stock up on first round picks so they get used on JUH and we can pick someone in the second round

Lol @ Baz being a "ratbag." First of all, he is deeply religious. From a very well-to-do family. Doesn't drink. Trains as hard as anyone in the league. Was actually advised by Easton Wood to ease off a bit with his training and strict diet because he was so obsessive about it. Don't let the hair fool you, he's as far from a ratbag as you can imagine. As for Tom, you might be able to say that about him in the past but he's a Dad now and by all accounts a good one. Having kids forces you to grow up fast. If there are any rat bags left in the club I'd imagine it could be Hunter and some of the lesser players such as Gowers.
I'm not saying he is one, just naming the types who aren't as straight down the line as others because they have a bit of attitude, whatever that is. I couldn't think who else on the list could even be thought of as 'ratbags', they all seem too quiet and unassuming. Even Damien Barrett was talking the club up for how well they handled themselves in the hub so it all seems like complete crap to me.

Luckily for us defamatory articles about our club have no bearing on our ability to hold Dunkley to his contract. Nothing written about us can affect his value because Sam Power is the man who determines his value. Bombers fans can diddle themselves while fantasizing about landing Dunkley for a couple of second rounders, there's no harm in that.

Luckily for us defamatory articles about our club have no bearing on our ability to hold Dunkley to his contract. Nothing written about us can affect his value because Sam Power is the man who determines his value. Bomber's fans can diddle themselves while fantasizing about landing Dunkley for a couple of second rounders, there's no harm in that.

The imagery is causing me mental harm, does that count?

When asked by Herald Sun reporter Jon Ralph if Dunkley feels that there are “rat bags” at the club, Morris said: “Yeah, that’s absolutely the case.

Oh no, we might have some ratbags at the club. Meanwhile the other clubs are full of choirboys.

What a load of drivel Morris, trying to make the story happen.

I did enjoy Goddard on trade radio this morning having a go at Stringer .. something along the lines of poor standards, he shouldn’t be going through the Macca’s drive through and the penny doesn’t drop for all players

Josh Dunkley wanting to go to Essendon for cultural reasons would be like Caleb Daniel seeking a trade to St Kilda cause he wants a safe working environment.

Like **** me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back