Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
J.Dunkley Stays
Held firm against Dodoro

S.Martin in (on the cheap)
A.Treloar in (2nd round Pick only and they pay part of salary)
M.Hannan in (cheap)
Didn't pick up Lonie

Traded our Pick 14 to get more points to cover any Ugle-Hagen bid..
Didn't run rhetoric through the media..

Kept understated approach with cards close to chest..

Sam Power... take a bow!!!!!!

Best list manager in the game now surely..

Trade Week Premiers!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now Essendumb have to waste a list spot on Kyle Dunkley on the CHANCE they can still get Josh next year.

What a f$cking day. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just brushed my teeth and told the misso she is on for the best 20 seconds of her week.

Suck my ball bag Beerfish 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Did you just call your wife beer fish 😳

So funny on the Pies Forum also.. Some of the melt downs are absolute classics.....

One bloke said:

"So we are now paying Treloar to play for another club while we are paying Beams to Finger Paint.. That comment made me seriously cry with laughter.. 😂

Bont, Macrae, Dunkley, Treloar, Hunter, Smith, Libba. That's arguably a top 5 midfield assuming Treloar can play distraction free.

Also the Kyle Dunkley play is to draft him with our final rookie pick. Josh will see Essendon pass over him and he will come to the sobering reality it was only a superficial gesture to get him there; meanwhile we play saviour and salvage the relationship to some extent.

So funny on the Pies Forum also.. Some of the melt downs are absolute classics.....

One bloke said:

"So we are now paying Treloar to play for another club while we are paying Beams to Finger Paint.. That comment made me seriously cry with laughter.. 😂
POTY

Another Classic Pies Melt :

"What the actual fu** are they doing at this club.........

This is worse than I could've ever expected. We got bent over, reamed, thrown in the ditch and then pissed on today.

fu** our list management staff they should be thrown in a ******* bin."

Lol 😂 Lol 😂

Another Classic Pies Melt :

"What the actual fu** are they doing at this club.........

This is worse than I could've ever expected. We got bent over, reamed, thrown in the ditch and then pissed on today.

fu** our list management staff they should be thrown in a ******* bin."

Lol 😂 Lol 😂
Pies will splash the cash next year on free agents etc. They'll go big.

So how do we get Dunkley in his preferred role and Treloar in there too?

Thinking Bont should only play around 20% of game time in the middle and also Libba maybe plays as a forward.

Libba due to his age and durability is the one we don't really have to keep content (regarding his field positioning). In comparison to Smith and Dunkley where we need to keep them onside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back