Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny thing is Zaine is not a walk up start into the Saints best 22. Wilkie, Howard and Battle will hold down the 3 KPD spots and you don't really want Zaine playing on a small forward. I guess all it takes is an injury or two to get an extended run at it ala Lewis Young at Carlton this past year.

Imagine the melts on here if they played him at CHF and he dominated our defence....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha that's less than Taranto..

I'll picket WO if that's accepted.
I think you neee to wrap your head around it. We might get some later pick swaps in our favour but it’ll happen.

We have minimal leverage in this situation. Dunkley isn’t going to the PSD.

Brisbane and Greater Western Sydney have agreed on a deal that could help the Lions’ pursuit of Western Bulldogs midfielder Josh Dunkley.

News Corp can reveal the Lions were shopping pick 15 to rival clubs and have found a trade partner in the Giants, who will send them No.21 and a future second-round selection in return.
Brisbane now has more flexibility to trade future picks, with league rules preventing clubs from trading a future first and second-round selection unless they bring an extra one in.

Brisbane and Greater Western Sydney have agreed on a deal that could help the Lions’ pursuit of Western Bulldogs midfielder Josh Dunkley.

News Corp can reveal the Lions were shopping pick 15 to rival clubs and have found a trade partner in the Giants, who will send them No.21 and a future second-round selection in return.

God they're just ****ing committed to not paying a fair price.

They’ll prob offer GWS’s future 2nd and their own future 1st
HERO_TerryWallaceSpray200718.jpg

And you know what i'll do if that is what we accept....

So potentially lions future first and gws future second?

Say pick 15 and 25?

On trade or hit next year's Super draft with 3 picks inside 25ish?

The pessimist may say we'll have 4 picks inside 25....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back