Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisbane have Berry that wants to go to Gold Coast. Gold Coast have depth, picks and want to fix their cap. I’d be calling Gold Coast players and trying to include Gold Coast in the Dunkley deal.

Why are 30 & 39 not valuable to us? Plenty of good players to be had at those picks.

Feels like pick 39 would be a perfect pick to use on Ethan Phillips or someone like him. Standout state league player in their early 20s or thereabouts so they're physically ready to go but still have lots of room for improvement.

Bit harsh to say Power is being outmanouvered, what in the world could he have done to stop Brisbane doing that swap?
I’d hope he’s made it very clear that if they split 15 it’s going to be very hard to trade for Dunkley without players. Yes, I get I’m melting a bit.

Feels like Power is currently being completely outmaneuvered here by Brisbane.

Didn’t Essendon try similar with Dunkley two years ago - trading picks we wanted ??

Don’t think Power was outmanoeuvred there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F@&$ that Lions. We have Sammy P at the table. He’ll smoke these amateurs for breakfast.

And surely given the palaver two years, his management would have made it loud and clear to any club wanting him that they can’t have a repeat of the bombers debacle.

Anyway, in Sammy P we trust.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah **** these campaigners, rip them to shreds Sammy Power or send the campaigner to Norf, honestly could not give a **** about a future first. In saying that might turn out semi valuable after their racist pig of a coach gets sacked and the wheels fall off next year.

**** em, why are we always stuck dealing with these flipping campaigners that entice a player over then don’t want to pay up. Look how easy it was for Richmond to get the deal done for the big name player they signed. I do not want to make Brisbane better for peanuts, hold tight on the campaigners and make them sweat on missing out on a huge addition to their midfield.

Thank **** we don’t still have Jmac is all I can say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back