Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Another Footscray product that follows in the foot steps of will Hayes Robby mccomb Mitch Hannan ryan Gardner’ 🫣
Hannan was a Melbourne player.
And Poulter a Collingwood player so a bit different .
The question more would be.Why not just take him at the start of the season like Baker ?
Suppose insurance against injuries to othe positions.
Anyway good size and hope he goes well.

The question more would be.Why not just take him at the start of the season like Baker ?

Probably wanted to see him at VFL level. Biggest issues at Collingwood seemed to be between the ears, so makes sense to see him playing some state league before offering him a contract.

Hannan played for Bulldogs VFL side before he was drafted to Melbourne

I wonder if we could put together a package deal for pick 1?

Keath, Gardner, Garcia, West, Hannan & Bruce

Not one great player there, but six mature players with battle-hardened bodies. Combined, they could seriously help West Coast win an extra game or two next year. A kid fresh out of the draft wouldn't have the impact those six blokes could have. Its a decent deal for the Eagles, certainly worth asking the question.

Not one great player there, but six mature players with battle-hardened bodies. Combined, they could seriously help West Coast win an extra game or two next year. A kid fresh out of the draft wouldn't have the impact those six blokes could have. It's a decent deal for the Eagles, certainly worth asking the question.

That reminds me, it's bin day, better go take it out.

Not one great player there, but six mature players with battle-hardened bodies. Combined, they could seriously help West Coast win an extra game or two next year. A kid fresh out of the draft wouldn't have the impact those six blokes could have. Its a decent deal for the Eagles, certainly worth asking the question.
Think we’d have to throw in Poulter as well.

Time to get the first round picks ready

"GREATER Western Sydney will continue letting last year's No.1 pick Aaron Cadman settle into the senior side before opening talks on a new deal."

I think we are getting a bargain for that. I’d throw in Roarke Smith, Jordon Sweet and Tim O’Brien to make it a fair deal.

And if they need coaching support, Matt Spangher as well.

I’ll even volunteer to drive the bus across the nullabor to ensure they get there.

Given we passed on Hore & El Nour, we really need to go hard at Doedee then take our remaining picks to draft.
I don't think we're in the hunt for Lohmann and I'm keen to bring in first rounders every year. If we take both to draft, odds-on that one of them will play quite a bit of senior football next season anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given we passed on Hore & El Nour, we really need to go hard at Doedee then take our remaining picks to draft.
I don't think we're in the hunt for Lohmann and I'm keen to bring in first rounders every year. If we take both to draft, odds-on that one of them will play quite a bit of senior football next season anyway.
I believe we are up to our eye balls in doedee. He will be in vic next year however his got a couple suiters (offering around the same length contract and salary) he will base his decision for destination on likelihood of premiership success in the next 2-5 years.

El Nour would be a good option for rookie list for next year. ACL will keep him from playing until mid year but IF we want him we will have to take him earlier.

He was probably going to be selected and get to play AFL this year until he got injured.

El Nour would be a good option for rookie list for next year. ACL will keep him from playing until mid year but IF we want him we will have to take him earlier.

He was probably going to be selected and get to play AFL this year until he got injured.

Where was it reported he did an ACL?

Well the rumour has hit SEN.

It'll be put to Bevo in tomorrow's presser lol
If we ‘d like another silly but fun/interesting hypothetical, based on the fact the WC’s focus is on local product for 2023.
West Coast - No.1 + pick 3
Bulldogs - Brisbane 1st, Doggies 1st, Busslinger.
Would we ??

If we ‘d like another silly but fun/interesting hypothetical, based on the fact the WC’s focus is on local product for 2023.
Would we ??
Apologies WC - 3rd rounder ( not 3).
New to this 😬

Would we ??

I don’t see why the Eagles would want to make that trade. But if they did….

I would then look to trade pick 1 for 2-3 first rounders. I don’t think Reid is worth 3 first round picks and would happily trade it away for those 3 first rounders IF I had them. GWS, Dees & North will all have 3 first rounders available for trade. IF North wanted pick 1, I would trade it for pick 2 plus a first rounder, same with Hawks.
We would have lots of options to look at, so I would want the trade down on day 1 of the trading period.

Who are people's thoughts on delistings and trade ours at the midway point of this year?

I don't even care anymore. We're heading for a Swans like nose dive imo.

Who are people's thoughts on delistings and trade ours at the midway point of this year?

I don't even care anymore. We're heading for a Swans like nose dive imo.

If we lose to Port we may as well look at blowing up the list, we are no longer just a few pieces away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back