Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just wasted 20mins of my life that I won't ever get back listening to that garbage.

Phil Davis talked about his top 10 hair ties

What has my life become............:disrelieved:

I've just wasted 20mins of my life that I won't ever get back listening to that garbage.

Phil Davis talked about his top 10 hair ties

What has my life become............:disrelieved:
You very quickly learn never to tune in to Trade Radio outside of the final hour or so of the last day

I don't listen to TR, so I'm at a disadvantage.

Is Sweet actually staying? And what happens to Coffield?

The sh1t stirring is fun though - resorting to that in the absence of hourly updates from the club in regards to assistants!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reports Oliver fell and hit his head.

It reminds me of the old joke we used to tell in the days of the Troubles back home

“The IRA bombed the centre of Luton yesterday and caused $100,000 worth of improvement

Didn’t they offer him 1 year lol
Yes they offered 1+1
I’d be pretty flat to give a 2nd for Coffield given he’s out of contract. They only want to pay a 4th for Dow too
Geelong also want a top 10 or Key Forward for Ratugolea. Clubs can want all they like doesn't mean they'll get it, especially with an out of contract player. I'm sure dogs would love a second round pick for Sweet aswell doesn't mean it's what he is worth or what Port will pay.

Yes they offered 1+1

Geelong also want a top 10 or Key Forward for Ratugolea. Clubs can want all they like doesn't mean they'll get it, especially with an out of contract player. I'm sure dogs would love a second round pick for Sweet aswell doesn't mean it's what he is worth or what Port will pay.
Do the cats really want a top 10 for Ratugolea? Good god.

In truth though, if Sweet stayed I'd actually look at trading Timmy. Free up space, and get another high draft pick+. I'd then be telling Sweet he has 2 two things to train over the break...
1. His endurance, and,
2. His ability to hit and hurt oppo players.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well, he did request a trade, maybe not a bombshell, more a small mis-fire?
He was only theorising on the fact that Port have prioritised Ratugolea and BZT saying maybe Sweet decides to stay because of it.
One of the other Lads on the show rightfully pointed out that he would know the process and that Port will try to get the more complicated deals done first.

Yes they offered 1+1

Seems like Mackie has gone to the Dodoro school of being a flog.

I hope Port take a stand and walk away. In what world is an out of contract bloke who has played a handful of games in the back line worth more than pick 24? I actually think 24 is overs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back