Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Mackie has gone to the Dodoro school of being a flog.

I hope Port take a stand and walk away. In what world is an out of contract bloke who has played a handful of games in the back line worth more than pick 24? I actually think 24 is overs as well.
He'd get to pick 24 in the national draft if they went that route.

Port get a lot of shit thrown at them for Hinkley but I respect their ability to make moves.

Backline needs work and have gone and got ZT and Esava.

Unlike us

Here’s the view from my hospital bed. It’s boring as **** but still not bad enough to entice me to listen to trade radio

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpeg
    IMG_0615.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
He'd get to pick 24 in the national draft if they went that route.
Absolutely he would.

I get some teams put a premium on their players this time of year, but lets get realistic FFS.

Peter Bell, Dodo and now Mackie. Deluded

Cats can't believe Esava would want to leave the Bellarine, a veritable garden of Eden. Semaphore beach is no Indented Head!

It’s because he didn’t grow up there . That’s why he’s been pushed out. Geelong are trying to field a team made up of anyone who grew up near the Southern Coast.

They’ll be pushing for Warrnambool’s Hugh McCluggage next for that ‘go home ‘ 2 hour drive away lure.

It’s because he didn’t grow up there . That’s why he’s been pushed out. Geelong are trying to field a team made up of anyone who grew up near the Southern Coast.

They’ll be pushing for Warrnambool’s Hugh McCluggage next for that ‘go home ‘ 2 hour drive away lure.
They can next target Oscar Allen, 3 days across the Nullarbor "go home" factor. Can't stand them.

Surely a portrait of Sam Walsh must be framed on their wall. Still much too young for them though.

Power better not cave on this one. I genuinely think a 3rd rounder is being kind to the Saints in terms of Coffield's trade value.

Sweet won't be staying. Damo was just talking hot air fantasy land stuff again.
Sam Power would be more then comfortable walking away if Saints are asking for a Second Rounder

Strong ties to Ballarat too, particularly secondary schooling. Pity his younger brother wasn't in the same league footy-wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes they offered 1+1

Geelong also want a top 10 or Key Forward for Ratugolea. Clubs can want all they like doesn't mean they'll get it, especially with an out of contract player. I'm sure dogs would love a second round pick for Sweet aswell doesn't mean it's what he is worth or what Port will pay.
Yep just take Coffield to the PSD if that’s what they ask for, no one will pick him up and we’ve got a pick before STK. this is one of those occasions where you can actually utilise it if they’re going to play hardball over a 3rd rounder lol

Yep just take Coffield to the PSD if that’s what they ask for, no one will pick him up and we’ve got a pick before STK. this is one of those occasions where you can actually utilise it if they’re going to play hardball over a 3rd rounder lol
And just like that the deal will be done soon.
Looks to be 39 for Coffield and 55.

That’s not great for us to be honest, obviously doesn’t matter if we’ve got enough for Croft anyway but still shouldn’t be using 2nd rounders

Croft nominating us makes it all about points and getting the target in this case Coffield.

Not sure if there is a good or bad deal now

Pick 39 is really overpaying for Coffield even if we get points back. The only trade that we should hold firm on as his value is not anywhere near a second rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back