Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

It isn't far off.
Just finalising the wording of the bit where they say a bonus is only payable if more than 50% of his kicks go further laterally than they do vertically?

Just finalising the wording of the bit where they say a bonus is only payable if more than 50% of his kicks go further laterally than they do vertically?

If those types of clauses are being inserted across the board, club legal/admin staff are going to be very busy! 😄

Righto Baz is 200% goneski

Players and staff all want him gone now and if this doesnt happen i'll delete my account

Geelong is most likely i've been told
(i believe you but this is for a bit)

Will you return as Smiley Man?

Righto Baz is 200% goneski

Players and staff all want him gone now and if this doesnt happen i'll delete my account

Geelong is most likely i've been told
Does anyone know what the catalyst has been in all this? From the outside looking in it’s always seemed like the club has given Baz all the support and space he needed with his mental health issues. Is there a reason he wants out so bad or just seeking a change?

Over the past few years Ive rated the strength of any Melbourne side week to week on whether Tomlinson is playing. When he is playing i know they are struggling. thats how i perceive him.

That's all well and good, but they have AA defenders in May and Lever, and we do not, and Tomlinson in the side generally means one of them is out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know what the catalyst has been in all this? From the outside looking in it’s always seemed like the club has given Baz all the support and space he needed with his mental health issues. Is there a reason he wants out so bad or just seeking a change?
Have a look at the players coming OOC over the next 18 months.

English, Baz, this year and next year it’s Richards, Garcia, Weightman, Darcy, Bont.

We literally just can’t keep everyone unfortunately.

Sammy P is going to earn his coin this year. Baz and Buss (on the assumption he goes) will be interesting to value. At face value you would want a mid first for both.
How could we justify asking for a first round pick for Busslinger when he hasn’t even been given a debut yet. Unfortunately it’s going to be for a mid round pick unless he’s given games to show what he’s capable of.

Sammy P is going to earn his coin this year. Baz and Buss (on the assumption he goes) will be interesting to value. At face value you would want a mid first for both.
Apparently this year's draft has good midfield dept

Remove this Banner Ad

Back