Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can dream!
And so can he.....of playing with Bont....and flags.

I know it's tragicianal, and we're not typically a destination club, but I can't be the only one that can see we are going to play in a lot of finals from next year.

Talented but unfulfilled footballers looking for an elusive flag can surely see it also.

Last edited:

A gun mid is not a must just yet IMO.

We’ve got Bont & Ed still in their primes next year and beyond, Sanders improving and Libba & Treloar are both playing elite football and don’t look like dropping off. Any gaps in 2025 can be filled by guys like Harmes, West & Garcia.

Mids are a lot easier to find and develop.
Bingo. KPD for me as immediate top up if Bus leaves. It’s not inconceivable that Keath retires and if Jones gets injured we all of a sudden look very very thin down back. Otherwise if Bus stays then happy to pay Stengel big bucks. Really rate Sanders and Garcia (expect both to take another step forward next year) so I think we will be fine for mids.

That was a tongue in check reference to what Geelong paid for danger.

They couldn’t offer another first round pick as they needed that for Lachie Henderson. Really inconsiderate of Adelaide…lol
That's robbery. HTF do they get away with that. I don't mind Port. We should be fair.

Whatever we get from Geelong for whathisname, plus what we get for Buss if he goes, and if we have to part with next year's first sobeit. We won't be caring on the last day in September next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See Dunkley trade
Yes but Dunkley choosing the Lions who had two father sons to accumulate points for in the 15 of the draft completed screwed us. Same thing will happen again if Baz picks a team higher up the ladder.

Butters, Stengle or a KPD?

Hmmm... after a micro nanoseconds thought, it's Butters for me. Then daylight. More daylight. Light years of daylight. Then my second and third choices... don't count. 😄
He's the player that fits our team. It's not even close ..... IMHO*

Opinion may not be humble

Yes but Dunkley choosing the Lions who had two father sons to accumulate points for in the 15 of the draft completed screwed us. Same thing will happen again if Baz picks a team higher up the ladder.
Didn’t say there wasn't circumstances out of Sam's control. If Baz chooses the Cats Mackie is a stingy bastard aka Dodoro jnr can see it happening again as they won't have a lot of assets to do a deal

Jack Henry remains unsigned. Gee wizz he’d look good next to Liam Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back