Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Battle off to the Dawks
Obviously a massive area of need, and along with Barrass will free up Sicily to just pick up dinky kicks all day long. But the whole 'costs the Hawks nothing' is hilarious. Yeah he is a free agent you just committed upwards of $900k a year for a 3rd tall at best.

Fremantle supporters think they're getting Baker, Bolton, Pickett and Chad Warner

😏

Big IF

Plus they had **** all injuries this year. Their depth is shit

Dude, I know you hate the Hawks but you gotta stop with this as a matter of fact posting style of yours.

Barrass & Battle is enough, but adding a fit Lewis on top just makes them a formidable contender, whether you like it or not.

They have age on their side and they are upgrading players in those positions in a big way.

Dude, I know you hate the Hawks but you gotta stop with this as a matter of fact posting style of yours.

Barrass & Battle is enough, but adding a fit Lewis on top just makes them a formidable contender, whether you like it or not.

They have age on their side and they are upgrading players in those positions in a big way.
How often has Lewis been fit?

Hence a big if ... he's also coming off another knee reconstruction

Matter of fact? You do realise that is exactly what you just did 🤪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It shits me they're getting exactly what they need, when they need it. Lake to Hawks into a triple premiership anyone?
Why? We got Alex Keath and Josh Bruce exactly when we needed them. I imagine there's a lot of other enquiries that happen that we never hear about, for all clubs.

I like Barrass, not entirely sure on Battle, I would've loved Barrass to pick us but it's not the end of the world.

Just would be nice if the dogs could land a target they want.

Seems every target some other club comes over the top
Who have we been keen on that we've missed, that has done significantly well at the club they went to?

How often has Lewis been fit?

Hence a big if ... he's also coming off another knee reconstruction

Matter of fact? You do realise that is exactly what you just did 🤪

I don’t double or triple down against what the majority of people think like you do regularly (and then end up being wrong), that’s where the difference is.

Who knows, maybe Lewis still has issues or can’t get back to the potential he was showing and maybe Barrass’ back is completely stuffed and his output is limited.

But on face value right now, it’s deluded to think they will be going backwards. Just like others are saying, you can’t help but be envious when other clubs are seen as destination clubs when we somehow can’t be, despite having people like Bont/Naughton/JUH/Weightman etc

No more combative and abusive posting.
I don’t double or triple down against what the majority of people think like you do regularly (and then end up being wrong), that’s where the difference is.

Who knows, maybe Lewis still has issues or can’t get back to the potential he was showing and maybe Barrass’ back is completely stuffed and his output is limited.

But on face value right now, it’s deluded to think they will be going backwards. Just like others are saying, you can’t help but be envious when other clubs are seen as destination clubs when we somehow can’t be, despite having people like Bont/Naughton/JUH/Weightman etc
When did I say they would go backwards? Comprehension isn't your strong point I guess.

Lewis has a fair bit of talent and he's very hard to stop.

He's also played 70 games in 8 years. So yeah, IF he can get on the park regularly because he hasn't shown that he can yet. And he's coming off an ACL.

Just would be nice if the dogs could land a target they want.

Seems every target some other club comes over the top
Joel Hamling
Shane Biggs
Tom Boyd
Alex Keath
Adam Trealor
Josh Schache
Steph Martin
Taylor Duryea all played in Grand Finals from other clubs

add in Rory Lobb
Nick Coffield
James Harmes
Liam Jones
Lachy Bramble from this years team

would assume we wanted these guys and got them

Caution - tone it down please.
When did I say they would go backwards? Comprehension isn't your strong point I guess.

Lewis has a fair bit of talent and he's very hard to stop.

He's also played 70 games in 8 years. So yeah, IF he can get on the park regularly because he hasn't shown that he can yet. And he's coming off an ACL.

You didn’t say it directly, but you were downplaying them (again). Perhaps reading isn’t your strong point, I said even without Lewis, the Hawks will be formidable by adding the 2 KPD’s.

Pointing out shit depth and luck with injuries doesn’t go that far when they are adding key pieces and won’t lose too much just yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back