Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

The thought of him in the back six with Jones and Lobb is pretty delicious.

If you asked me the last type of player we needed on the list, it’d be SDK. Sure, he’s a great player, but fk me if we spend our draft assets on a surplus rather than what we actually need.

Not one for us, but it’s hard to believe Brayden Crossley isn’t on a afl list. I’d be pretty confident he could carve a decent career out.

Undersized and looks unfit, but makes it up with heart. That chase down tackle today which was wrongly called in the back was huge from a ruckman.

I mean you should always be doing due diligence but can't imagine he is being "shopped around". You'd only consider it if you were getting an AA calibre midfielder back.

If it is about lack of professionalism its absolute bollocks and makes us look like a round holes club. He is barely 22 years old, pathetic if you don't think you're capable as a club to change his ways.

The posters reporting on it have a long track record of reliable information, they're not trying to do anything of the sort.
They might but its just really horrible and it just made up the amount of fake remours from smiley boy i have seen is so much

Not one for us, but it’s hard to believe Brayden Crossley isn’t on a afl list. I’d be pretty confident he could carve a decent career out.

Undersized and looks unfit, but makes it up with heart. That chase down tackle today which was wrongly called in the back was huge from a ruckman.

I think if he really wanted to he'd be back on an AFL list. He showed some good signs in his first season at Gold Coast but then was off the list with some off field mischief and a positive drugs test.

There is very little chance you're taking a chance on him while he is 10-15kg overweight. If he got himself in AFL shape for next season I think a lot of clubs would put their hands up for him in the midseason draft. He might just be happy having fun in the VFL though, professional sport isn't for everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But I want to watch Marra take marks and kick goals for us. The club needs to be able to handle players with issues.

Me too, but the lack of effort in the Elimination final was pretty damning.
Hoping both he and the club can turn it around.

He is actively on the shopping list for other teams if we get a godfather offer. He is our key to fast track a rebuild. Naughts and Darcy are never leaving, neither is Croft. You do the math
The one episode of Footy Classified I tired to watch they were saying the Bulldogs had too many talls and highlighted 3 KPFs and that we would be better off traing one out for cover other areas. I thought they were implying that Lobb was surplus to requirements. In hindisght it wasn’t Lobb at all.

Dare say, first thing tomorrow he will ask for a trade to Geelong haha
View attachment 2118329
Whilst I do think the afl generally has to mature around player movement this is not a great look for the afl at all. The whole out of contract trade scenario is a farce.

He’s upsetting a lot of people at the club with his professionalism and the company he keeps.. people think stringers associations are bad the people JUH has been bringing into the rooms are far worse.
Wouldn’t the club would just ban dodgy characters from the rooms?

I’d rather trade JUH now than wait 2 years for him to decide he wants to go elsewhere, or if he derails completely.

Darcy and Naughton is an outstanding future for our forwardline, whether Jamarra is there or not. Tall forwards are the least of our problems and who knows where Croft will play long-term.

If we can turn Jamarra into a top quality young mid like Butters, Young or Serong, I’d do that everyday. I wouldn’t be giving him up cheaply though

I’d rather trade JUH now than wait 2 years for him to decide he wants to go elsewhere, or if he derails completely.

Darcy and Naughton is an outstanding future for our forwardline, whether Jamarra is there or not. Tall forwards are the least of our problems and who knows where Croft will play long-term.

If we can turn Jamarra into a top quality young mid like Butters, Young or Serong, I’d do that everyday. I wouldn’t be giving him up cheaply though
Are you talking Hayden Young ?

Can’t be true what a load of crap hey Dogsfan1

He’s a great player no doubt but sometimes the juice isn’t worth the squeeze

Whether a trade gets done it’s still to be seen but make no mistake we are definitely shopping him around for the right price
Very disappointed in the lads finals performance.
Body language was the pits and resembled Jessie Hogan while at Freo prior to moving to.GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back