Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

On the bright side, next year, when we play Geelong, I hope Kennedy runs right through Smith (Legally of course) and puts him out for a substantial period.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why? I want to see Bailey Smith (aka Clangerfield mk2) run through the middle and kick it straight down Lobbs throat repeatedly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

They haven't figured out telegrams yet. You need to get on your horse and ride into their village to meet them.

Hear Ye
Hear Ye
Hear Ye

The Bratish are coming
The Bratish are coming

I wasn’t joking about a fax, I had a flashback that’s what they used.
Like hospitals & pharmacies still do 🤷‍♂️

The fact that we're potentially involved in five trades tomorrow for five different players sort of belies the fact that people are claiming that we're not doing much at all?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big day for Sam and the team tomorrow. I just hope we get the best deals we can possible.

This trade period has certainly been uneventful but will be eventful per usual tomorrow particularly tomorrow evening I bet with the Bailey Smith trade for the media and ratings.

The fact that we're potentially involved in five trades tomorrow for five different players sort of belies the fact that people are claiming that we're not doing much at all?

Not doing much..to try & improve our team, especially compared to most of the comp.

Smith, Macrae, Daniel all departing/potentially departing

Kennedy & O’Halloran possible ins which only really lift our 20-30 player range, and arguable how it really changes compared to current day Macrae & Daniel anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back