Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if there was anyone left who really wanted him to stay? In the four walls and supporter based.

I think it’s gonna pass Stringer level of hate game our first game.
It all depends on what comes out in the wash post his move to Geelong. To be fair the past 2 years or so we haven’t heard much from Smith or his camp about his future, he has stayed pretty quiet and not made any outlandish statements about wanting to be a Dog for life, not going anywhere etc…. Dunkley was similar as well, they never gave us false hope regardless of how much they may have stooged the club with the team they requested to be traded too.

But once he puts on that Cotton On, sorry Cats polo and if we get some BS two page spread about now finally having the freedom to be himself, fresh start after being shackled, “now I have the right support at the club” it will be no holds barred.

Cannot wait to be rid of the Bailey Smith cancer within the club
Was he sitting at the Geelong table last night?

Asking for a friend who doesn't care about players who choose to leave.

I wonder if there was anyone left who really wanted him to stay? In the four walls and supporter based.

I think it’s gonna pass Stringer level of hate game our first game.

How will he handle a hostile reception from the crowd, that’s if it’s not played down the highway of course !!

Last night’s count just added an extra first rounder to any attempt to pry Butters out of Port
If list managers are changing their view and perceived value on a player - for matches that have already been played and time being spent analysing their value and worth - on the basis of a highly flawed and imprecise voting system, they shouldn't be in the job.

The Brownlow did absolutely nothing to change any theoretical Butters trade.

Established mid
I'm not sure if shopping him around really gets this done. Having the right currency (Jamarra) to trade for a mid we want is only part of the work, and often a small part. I seriously hope we have well developed talks with a mid or two that we want before doing this, otherwise we're just announcing to the league that we've got issues with Jamarra.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know social media interaction isn't the be all and end all but JUH & JJ are the only two that seem to engage in his posts. I imagine he's burnt a lot of bridges along the way over the past 18 months.
And Arty. But he supports everyone and everyone loves him

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back