Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d rather trade JUH now than wait 2 years for him to decide he wants to go elsewhere, or if he derails completely.

Darcy and Naughton is an outstanding future for our forwardline, whether Jamarra is there or not. Tall forwards are the least of our problems and who knows where Croft will play long-term.

If we can turn Jamarra into a top quality young mid like Butters, Young or Serong, I’d do that everyday. I wouldn’t be giving him up cheaply though

The club thought they could turn Jakey around until they realized the couldn’t. We didn’t get what we might have in exchange by holding on too long.

They won’t make the same mistake twice.

Geez you get the same kind of mail that i get off one fella i know. Its scary haha
For years on this website whenever a poster who actually gets good info posts you always reply “looks like you talk to the same people I do” or something similar. Why pretend you know stuff when you don’t? Who are you trying to impress?

Last edited:
I actually am looking at this and I actually cant believe you think the club would be shopping jamarra around in no way would that be happening he is a 22 year old young key forward yeah who had a disappointing final but kicked 4 goals against 3 of the top sides they wont push him out even for a midfielder he is our future who signed on and was loyal when he could of signed on somewhere else and if he was to leave then became a star you would regret everything your saying 👍

The JUH thing is somewhat of a surprise and of course may not happen, but a hypothetical.
Melbourne badly need a forward and Trac may not be the flavour of the month with his team mates ?

I actually am looking at this and I actually cant believe you think the club would be shopping jamarra around in no way would that be happening he is a 22 year old young key forward yeah who had a disappointing final but kicked 4 goals against 3 of the top sides they wont push him out even for a midfielder he is our future who signed on and was loyal when he could of signed on somewhere else and if he was to leave then became a star you would regret everything your saying 👍

You’ve been here for the equivalent of 5 minutes, being disrespectful to posters who have good intel and basically have a shit attitude all around by the looks of it.

Life is too short to be angry at strangers, take a breather and come back tomorrow and hope you’re having a better day

Very disappointed in the lads finals performance.
Body language was the pits and resembled Jessie Hogan while at Freo prior to moving to.GWS.
The issue is we want to be GWS and not freo in this situation. Why is Hogan going fine at GWS, is it just natural age/maturity or is there something the club is doing that has turned him around?

Not one for us, but it’s hard to believe Brayden Crossley isn’t on a afl list. I’d be pretty confident he could carve a decent career out.

Undersized and looks unfit, but makes it up with heart. That chase down tackle today which was wrongly called in the back was huge from a ruckman.
I'm pretty sure if he wanted to get fit enough he'd make his way straight onto a list.
If he turned up next preseason 25kg lighter, he wouldn't make it past the midseason draft but you can't take a guy who doesn't want to put in the work to make it

You’ve been here for the equivalent of 5 minutes, being disrespectful to posters who have good intel and basically have a shit attitude all around by the looks of it.

Life is too short to be angry at strangers, take a breather and come back tomorrow and hope you’re having a better day
Really you must be a very happy supporter making up remours if sticking up for my football club is a shit attitude then you have no idea

Really you must be a very happy supporter making up remours if sticking up for my football club is a shit attitude then you have no idea
So are you asserting you know for a fact that the club is not shopping JUH or are you simply upset others have suggested it??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For years on this website whenever a poster who actually gets good info posts you always reply “looks like you talk to the same people I do” or something similar. Why pretend you know stuff when you don’t? Who are you trying to impress?
No i don't haha

I would hope that putting him quietly on the trade table might be the kick up the bum he needs and he knuckles down. He seems to do more boxing than any other training, not wanting to cast aspirations on boxing studios, but is this where he is meeting undesirable people.

At any length, I back the club, good forwards with potential are worth gold, and we could do with a few more picks in a top midfield draft, but get the local boys dogs.

Got themselves so worked up over it because someone suggested it COULD happen
To be fair its quite disappointing news.

It's a familiar pattern with moving on those who aren't easy to deal with. The common denominator is the club who clearly need to learn how to deal with such players.

If potential suitors think we are turfing him out we might also get a shit deal which would be disastrous

To be fair its quite disappointing news.

It's a familiar pattern with moving on those who aren't easy to deal with. The common denomination is the club who clearly need to learn how to deal with such players.

If potential suitors think we are turfing him out we might also get a shit deal which would be disastrous
Still no need to get so worked up over something that might not even happen.

Punctuation and white space are your friend. It would help in organising your thoughts instead all tumbling out at once. Might also help in getting others to actually read your posts.

You’ve questioned some incredibly reliable sources who have very good track records in the past.

By the way he probably signed for two years knowing his next contract will be THE big one, whoever that may be with.

Just on JUH

I have no doubt that people like Smiley Boy and others who have confirmed what was stated are on the money or very close to it. Posters like Smiley Boy, Cleveland and Bonty4 are not in the business of rumours etc etc

I am concerned and upset to hear that JUH is been shopped around for a price the club believes would do the deal and see him go to another club.

I cannot think of a deal other than Harley Reid that I would do a deal. I would not consider JUH for Butters to be honest.

JUH is 22 years old and IMO will be a top line player. jUH is a Top pick and has shown glimpses of what’s to come. He is 22 the club has to back itself in to get things that are an issue right. Tiggers did it with Dusty and the rest we know about.

Players like JUH are rare very rare.

If Smiley Boy and others know he is been shopped around then I am sure JUH knows so not sure what that means for 2025 and beyond. I would hate to hear he has requested a trade. What does this mean for club and player going into 2025?

Many say Dogs have 3 tall forwards and it’s been put as though it is a problem and a negative.
The club should be using the 3 forwards as an advantage and point of difference to every other club. We need to get the right footy brains to utilise the 3 forwards to propel us to success. We need to get to the stage where all other teams are trying to copy us and the 3 tall forwards becomes a positive trend in the AFL and clubs are trying to catch us not an anchor to us.
Get the footy brains that can get Naughton, Darcy and JUH been a nightmare for all opposition clubs not to be viewed as a negative.

I would hope that putting him quietly on the trade table might be the kick up the bum he needs and he knuckles down. He seems to do more boxing than any other training, not wanting to cast aspirations on boxing studios, but is this where he is meeting undesirable people.

At any length, I back the club, good forwards with potential are worth gold, and we could do with a few more picks in a top midfield draft, but get the local boys dogs.
As someone who trained at a boxing gym in the western suburbs I agree. 3 people I have trained with have ended up in prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back