Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just shows how much luck plays a part, Linc McCarthy and Coleman don’t do their knees Lohmann doesn’t get an extended run. He’s a good player, basically a Cody clone.
He's come on in leaps and bounds this year.

I followed him closely in the vfl when I heard we had interest in previous seasons but thought he was very vanilla.

Kudos to him.

With Baz leaving, JuH is signed on till the end of 2026. It’s no secret that Smith and JUH are mates.

I would not want to see the club lose JUH but could see Smith planting the seeds.
It’s not the fact that they’re mates, they have the same Player Manager don’t they? If so then maybe find a way we can get this spud Conners out of his ear?

Now that this grand final that noone gives a stuff about is done (lol Shitney), we can now get to the period we all care about.

What is our state of play?

Targets: O'Halloran, Peatling (unlikely), Houston (very unlikely)

Trade: Macrae (sad), Smith (good riddance), maybe Daniel, Garcia (hopefully not)

Now that this grand final that noone gives a stuff about is done (lol Shitney), we can now get to the period we all care about.

What is our state of play?

Targets: O'Halloran, Peatling (unlikely), Houston (very unlikely)

Trade: Macrae (sad), Smith (good riddance), maybe Daniel, Garcia (hopefully not)

I don’t mind the idea of a bit of a mini clean out. Just need to try and nab a couple more picks in the top 30 this year.

I don’t mind the idea of a bit of a mini clean out. Just need to try and nab a couple more picks in the top 30 this year.
That's pretty much on the cards... but it will probably most likely be picks in the 40s (Maxrae, Daniel, maybe Garcia) and whatever we get for Smith

Don't think we get much in the 20s and 30s.

Probably need to add some experienc3d depth to the midfield too

List management team are negligent if Alex Keath a d JJ get another year

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back