Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Caleb daniels deal is a 4year offer from North Melbourne. Mitch Cleary reporting.

Personally I think it’s best we let him go. In all’s best interests.
Also sounds like he won't come out and publicly request a trade unless a deal can get done between Dogs and Roos. Still loves the club and happy to stay etc, but if he's going to be playing some VFL again next year and can get an extra 2 years with the Roos, makes sense.

Saying that, this won't be a salary dump pick 50odd. Something in the 20s minimum if they really want to get Caleb over.

My local paper once carried a job ad for a "barrister and sandwich maker"...

Someone with the skills to get you off multiple parking fines in court then take you home and make you lunch.

😁😁😁🍞🍵
Shocked Futurama GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a weird one Gallagher.

I'm extremely confident about his growth as a footballer and improvement at his age should continue. I'm even tipping he'll be best 22 next year with another pre-season.

At the same time purely on the output of his stats and the expected output of the players that may have come in for him otherwise, he was probably given a dozen games too many this season.
I’m with you,
He could be the big improver next year.

Gallagher doesn't get the ball enough, makes some silly errors but is sharp around goal. If he could improve finding the ball, i think he will be a handy role player.
I wonder if it's more how he's played. He's had 3 games in the last 12ish months where he's had 25+ touches at VFL level, whilst still hitting the scoreboard. Plenty of games where he hasn't either which is why I'm curious about how he's actually played.

Gallagher doesn't get the ball enough, makes some silly errors but is sharp around goal. If he could improve finding the ball, i think he will be a handy role player.
Perhaps he'll have learned something in his first senior year and improve with experience?

Ed richards had a similar issue with not being able to find the ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back