Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cowan sure would be slightly better currently Binns no chance
Binns brings a shit-tonne of pace, agility and endurance, good disposal, was Carlton' Reserves BnF winner and VFL team of the year.

But no chance, eh.... :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong offering their first this year for Smith and dogs future first

Where did you see or hear that?

I cannot believe they would be silly enough to ask for that. It is embarressing

You have had some in the past haven’t you BulldogMuscle 😂
I've worked in the marijuana industry most of my adult life, from hydroponic stores through to (these days) medical facility consultation, I've met my fair share of green thumbs from down Geelong way and none of them know what they're doing.

I don't actually smoke (Anymore) - Been on a very strict gym health kick since before covid.

But clearly GFC are smoking some of that terrible seedy low thc crap to think that we'd literally give them BS for free. Insane they'd even put that out there.

I've worked in the marijuana industry most of my adult life, from hydroponic stores through to (these days) medical facility consultation, I've met my fair share of green thumbs from down Geelong way and none of them know what they're doing.

I don't actually smoke (Anymore) - Been on a very strict gym health kick since before covid.

But clearly GFC are smoking some of that terrible seedy low thc crap to think that we'd literally give them BS for free. Insane they'd even put that out there.
i head down to Geelong to see the Wind/Solar Farms for my job

generally shocked how some of them operate

hope Sam power laughed them out of the room with that stupid offer

His kicking style is basically the same as Dahlhaus'. Up and under.

[Edit]: I should have said premiership star Luke Dahlhaus.

Clay Smith says hello while polishing his premiership medallion. Four goals in prelim want bad either.

Garcia kicks multiple goals regularly in VFL and so can put it where it needs to be but does need to find a way to improve his efficiency. In one VFL game Macrae and he both has 35 touches but I recall efficiency was 35% v 80%.l and so on an outcome basis that is 12 effective v 29 effective (rough guess).

But, while he is awkward and messy - he hunts the ball with intent and so has much less time but he is also quick to move the ball on. Roarke Smith massively improved his kicking by changing his action to
Stab the ball while running rather than wind up and it worked. García should able to do this and improve and still clear the area. He is also a great tackler.

Players like Williams are beautiful kicks but get caught because they take too long and aren’t quick enough to be a great tackler - I have always been a fan of moving him to play some inside but need much faster hands - Bont, Libba, Red, Ads and West all have very fast hands and are able to get the ball away when tackled - this is essential and García has that.

Gallagher - seems OK too and has genuine speed but seems to think he can run through people and gets caught a lot - rather than being faster or keeping his hands free.

Between Garcia and Gallagher we have another quality mid. Assuming Smith goes and we get a first round mid to replace him our current Fab Four:

- Bont, Ads, Libba and Red

Will evolve to:

- Bont, Red, Sanders and West/Gallagher/Garcia/R1.

Am also incredibly impressed by Friejahs composure in traffic - this is more inside than outside wing - has speed and power and a bit of flair and I would not be a bit surprised that he is played there a bit.

Also will repeat here - when Bont goes for a rest or goes forwards - we have been using Weightman which is working OK. But I would go with Naughton - he has great agility and hands in tight. Like Carey without the washing machine business ;)

The reason for the Naughty suggestion is that our mids are not small. Bont and Red and some of the biggest but we still got pushed over by Hawks. Bont was cooked - seemed to fall off a cliff for most few weeks but still needs help. At the same time we have three star talls standing around and having a chat. Be proactive and beat the others up first!

hope Sam power laughed them out of the room with that stupid offer
I read it in this thread and thought it was a troll. Surely they didn't demand Smith and we essentially pay for him to go..

They must be trying to condition us to take their first rounder and that is it.

w***ers

Seriously need to get the arbitrators involved. That's trading in really shit faith

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back