Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

In which case we should have been trying to move him on, same as we should have moved Dunkley on.

There's a compo safety net once a player reached restricted free agency. We've been stung twice now by guys where everyone knew didnt want to be there and the club pretended they did, and they've left prior to hitting that mark.

We need to be more ruthless. You dont want to be here, see you later, but at a time where we have leverage to get a price
How do you move on Smith without tanking his value? Remember he must agree to any trade and the Hawks offering pick 4, even with something going the other way is just BS.

Also they would have traded Dunkley had the Bombers paid up and not acted like losers.

I don't think it's the right move for his career but it's good to hear about Daniel's love of the club. Never complained once this year despite being in and out this year and his role diminished from what is used to be.

If I was his manager I'd probably still be pushing for him to change his mind in the next week.

How do you move on Smith without tanking his value? Remember he must agree to any trade and the Hawks offering pick 4, even with something going the other way is just BS.

Also they would have traded Dunkley had the Bombers paid up and not acted like losers.

The Essendon deal for Dunkley was always going to be tough because whatever we got was going to swallowed up to match the Jamarra bid. Was weird that he and his management decided to put in a trade request because there was no chance a deal wasn't going to be done, even if not dealing with Dodoro

images
Actual pic of Baz's hair at Geelong today

If that offer is indeed true (which is hard to believe), I'd be very supportive of Sam Power breaking protocol and coming out in the media to give Geelong an absolute blast for taking the mick and refusing to act in good faith. Again, IF that offer is true, it demonstrates an arrogance and a disrespect for our club that is off the charts.

It’s a given that the Cats do not respect our club.

Some unhinged Geelong turds floating in the drafts and trading Bailey Sniff thread.

Wild stuff
Honestly, worst trolls on BF. Reading through their draft and trading thread it’s all about gloating upsetting other clubs, not improving their list.

Nex Minuit they crap on about how good their drafting is, seven players being delisted this year from them a lot of young players you have never heard of, good drafting my foot, they wouldn’t need to keep poaching from other clubs if it was that good.

Some unhinged Geelong turds floating in the drafts and trading Bailey Sniff thread.

Wild stuff
2 Geelongs posters have combined for 808 comments on that thread alone. I thought I spend a lot of time on this site and I only have 20 comments on our entire Trade thread, let alone a thread on one specific player trade. 404 average each is mental illness

2 Geelongs posters have combined for 808 comments on that thread alone. I thought I spend a lot of time on this site and I only have 20 comments on our entire Trade thread, let alone a thread on one specific player trade. 404 average each is mental illness
I remember the Luke Jackson trade thread and a Melbourne poster had 600+ posts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only reason those two post so much is that they know everything!

Would you post plenty if you were making everyone around you smarter?

Oh, and they're entitled.

So very, very entitled..

I could probably name them and I dont even spend much time on this site and only check that thread once every few days. Some truly deranged people on that board posting 24/7. The touching of grass is a foreign concept

Not sure if already posted but....

Kane Cornes has taken aim at the Western Bulldogs for the stance they have taken on a trio of players in particular.
Cornes says he almost laughed at comments made by Bulldogs list boss Sam Power regarding Bailey Smith, Jack Macrae and Caleb Daniel on AFL Trade Radio on Monday.

“So Smith, Macrae and Daniel, your coach doesn't rate. That's the facts of it.

“So don't start talking them up like they're these superstars that are so important to the makeup of your team.

“Surely the Dogs fans can see straight (through it).

“I almost laughed when I heard (the comments). Sam's doing what Sam's trying to do and do the best for the club, but don't tell me that you love Jack Macrae.

“Come on. 'Bevo' loves Jack Macrae does he? And Bailey Smith and Caleb Daniel? Please.”

Hit the posturing Geelong mouth breathers and their media propagandists with some facts.

An out of contract (yes) Tim Kelly attracted 14, 18, 24 and 37 for Geelong.

It was done early as well. No fuss. Well done Eagles. No d*ing around by the receiving club, no posturing, no Cotton On and no dodgy s* necessary.

Hit the posturing Geelong mouth breathers and their media propagandists with some facts.

An out of contract (yes) Tim Kelly attracted 14, 18, 24 and 37 for Geelong.

It was done early as well. No fuss. Well done Eagles. No d*ing around by the receiving club, no posturing, no Cotton On and no dodgy s* necessary.
Geelong wouldn't let him go home the year before either, despite family reasons.

Ratugolea for a first rounder 😅

Not sure if already posted but....

Shocked… a poor take by Cornes.

Because smith wasn’t playing full time midfield his worthless… I guess Houston’s should be traded for a pick in the 40s as he can’t crack Ports midfield. Must mean ken doesn’t rate him.

Better yet 2 years ago butters wasn’t cracking the midfield at port. Guess at that point he was also worthless.

Absolutely laughable.

Club lives rent free in kane’s head
Everything Kane Cornes says about the Bulldogs is calculated to undermine the club, even the nominally positive terms he occasionally uses to describe about our talent, are only delivered to undermine the coaching staff.

I think his severely biased, often maliciously motivated, commentary should be ignored by all football fans, but especially Bulldogs fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back