Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Paton is a guy who could definitely fill a need on our list as that lockdown small defender. Duryea is already defying the odds playing this long on one year deals and would love to have a young guy be able to come in and take that roll or as cover for injury. He's had pretty good wins against the Charlie Camerons and Stengles in the past who have given us some trouble.

Yeah Paton is a guy who could definitely fill a need on our list as that lockdown small defender. Duryea is already defying the odds playing this long on one year deals and would love to have a young guy be able to come in and take that roll or as cover for injury. He's had pretty good wins against the Charlie Camerons and Stengles in the past who have given us some trouble.

I was a fan of his before he broke his leg. Doesn't seem to have properly recovered from it but I'd be willing to give him a go

Plastics wanted him last i read

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back