Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

As I said before would rather take the 4 picks in the ND and 2 in the RD than take any of the dfas this year. The draft is deep, take advantage of it especially when the next one doesn't look a good one early on.

Agreed. I would rather look at state league players then any DFA.

I wouldn't be against leaving one spot open for a player to train or mid season pick though.

Played his debut against us in Ballarat. Played really well

Had about 20 friends and family going crazy all game not far from where we were sitting
I remember that game on tv. Dermott Brereton was commentating.

He was quite infatuated with Crossley, partially because he was a burly 18yo ruckman playing well on debut, also because he loved his nickname of goober, and partially because the camera kept cutting to his hot mum.

He's also responsible for one of the greatest goals by a defender in AFL history (and some of the worst full-ground defending ever displayed, thanks to the witches hats at West Coast)
But like Bont, couldn’t win goal of the year

I remember that game on tv. Dermott Brereton was commentating.

He was quite infatuated with Crossley, partially because he was a burly 18yo ruckman playing well on debut, also because he loved his nickname of goober, and partially because the camera kept cutting to his hot mum.
Gosh he was a disgrace that game. Arguing that Crossley should get votes for the game half way through the 3rd.

Hey… Go easy, Lachie helped us (Marby Park) to win this years premiership!

Haha fair

He would absolute dominate anything under AFL level. I remember him in U18s, he was like prime Brendon Goddard off half back. His highlights package would be as good as anyone. You can see why GWS picked him early

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said before would rather take the 4 picks in the ND and 2 in the RD than take any of the dfas this year. The draft is deep, take advantage of it especially when the next one doesn't look a good one early on.
Already have 5 rookies. Duyrea, Bramble, McNeil, Baker & Poulter. JOD Cat B. Dogs either take 5 draftees and a rookie or go with at least 1 DFA.

Kamdyn McIntosh would be a great cheap pick up for us

Kamdyn McIntosh would be a great cheap pick up for us
@ScragCity, give VitalDread his account back.

Cheeky boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back