Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Cavarra Will Hayes Robbie McComb types?
Some fail.

But the following didn’t take us very far:

Pat Vezspremi

Nathan Djerrkurra

Justin Sherman

Ed Barlow

Mark Austin

Nick Lower

Koby Stevens

Tom Young

Sam Darley

Jed Adcock

Travis Cloke

Josh Schache

Jackson Trengove

Billy Gowers

Sam Lloyd

Mitch Hannan

Stefan Martin

Tim O’Brien

Ryan Gardner

Some fail.

But the following didn’t take us very far:

Pat Vezspremi

Nathan Djerrkurra

Justin Sherman

Ed Barlow

Mark Austin

Nick Lower

Koby Stevens

Tom Young

Sam Darley

Jed Adcock

Travis Cloke

Josh Schache

Jackson Trengove

Billy Gowers

Sam Lloyd

Mitch Hannan

Stefan Martin

Tim O’Brien

Ryan Gardner

The saddest thing about this list is it includes two players that lead our goal kicking in the last decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prior over Paton?
Why Not Have Both Government Shutdown GIF

“It was hard, but the Bulldogs have got a strong midfield and then there was (Ryley) Sanders, Ed Richards coming through and (Harvey) Gallagher, a few players who offer a different dynamic to me,” he said.

“So it was nothing personal. The conversations I had with ‘Bevo’ were always upfront and honest."

“When I went to the VFL a few times it was important to me to have a strong mindset and be a really good leader because it can be easier to throw the toys out of the cot."

“I really wanted to show I could get on with it and be a real pro in those areas and I feel like I did that.”

Old mate down the highway should have a read of that article.

One leaves the club arguing with randoms on IG and posting "look at me" videos in his jocks. The other leaves full of class and with the best wishes of everyone at the club.

Champion Jacko!

Jaxon Prior as a DFA could be alright for a small defender option? Pretty stiff to be delisted
He seems to play tallish? Not sure he's a need with Freijah rolling through there and Coffield on the list

What makes you say his unfit tho? Is it because he doesn’t cover the ground? or because he isn’t chiselled? Fair enough if he can’t run or he got injured every second week.

Tyson Fury is one of the best boxers of a generation. He looks worse than Crossley. Fury can box 12 rounds easily in one of the most demanding sports without looking like Wolverine (Ditto Foreman post retirement).

Looks aren’t everything when it comes to cardio fitness.
If that's what you think - good on you.I think he is not in a condition to play AFL level football. Sure - he is very match fit. fit enough to move well all day in the VFL. The reality is he would be exploited in the AFL unless he took his fitness to another level.He would acknowledge that no doubt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back