Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Emmett de-listed from Fremantle also, a strong, hard tackling pressure fwd. Does a lot of the 1%ers and a decent short burst runner. Doesn't get much of the footy nor kick too many goals which is his main issue, but more a pure pressure fwd.

Tom Emmett de-listed from Fremantle also, a strong, hard tackling pressure fwd. Does a lot of the 1%ers and a decent short burst runner. Doesn't get much of the footy nor kick too many goals which is his main issue, but more a pure pressure fwd.
Was watching him. He's another pushed out the amount of players they have in the same role. Forward/wing and was a mature pick up. He's 1 you'd have to list on to train to ascertain his abilities because Freo's gameplan is to get it from backline to forward in as few as possessions possible.

Did you just describe Emmett or Vandermeer

They do describe similarly but I feel they are pretty different. Vanders more the speedster opening up space down field and chasing runners, Emmett more the type to crunch players or lay some hard tackles and smothers helping to lock the ball in. Not sure he kicks enough goals or gets enough of the ball to use a list spot, but he's one we might look at

If we even invite him as a train-on player I will be resigning my membership.

He may be the worst player on an AFL list. Well, I guess he's not any more, but you get my drift.

Absolutely ****ing woeful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back