List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2017/2018 - Refreshed (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahnah, bad news, it ain't finishing tomorrow. We've got 12 months of endless Lynch speculation and rumour.

Sighted just around the corner from our training, interesting... Sure, they were playing a game at the MCG, but... Do you reckon they'd be interested in Thomas. He is from Queensland after all...
Lynch will probably do a knee with GC next year.

Trade summary 18 October 2017.

Today, precisely nothing of interest or importance happened.

Well, not exactly. We all moved one day closer to the cold but somehow enticing embrace of the grave. I drank a large number of pots of overpriced craft beer, which has left me both poor and with a mouth tasting oddly of rancid tuna, which is kind of the best metaphor for this trade period I can find.

Also and importantly this trade period move inexorably to its inevitably frustrated, inconclusive final gasp and or whimper, kind of like the Turnbull government but with 90% less bastardry and violations of basic human rights.

Today I finally gave up on my love. As Passenger sang, in an annoyingly high and feminine voice, while looking vaguely like a hobbit, you only know you love him when you let him go. And you let him

goooo...

On that basis, I can say I love you today Josh. I have freed you. Stay strong my prince. And if you do a last minute deal with some other, infinitely lesser club, I will sacrifice you on a pyre to appease the all powerful divinities with your screams.

Joke. Honest.

My belly button lint was back.

Green shoots of a better world.

Decided to start writing bad erotic fiction for a living. Once you have seen player managers in action, anything else allows you to feel morally superior.

50 shades of Hay out next week. Look for it on Amazon.

Good times...

Didn’t you see we brought six new footballers to the Pies today (well one of the was already at the club but as a netballer), it was a busy one for the club today ;)

Yes, yes...I read in another thread that Rayner may need a leg amputation...should still be there at our second pick now...
We don't have a second pick, try & keep things realistic please.

Mind you a rumour going around is off field issues, apparently doesn't play his best footy when off field.

Postscript

I finished my song of love to Josh Schache

Josh Schache,

Josh Schache

They say you're wacky

And my love is tacky

But Josh Shache

Josh Schache

You are better than Mackie
(ok thats not hard)

Come be the JFK to my Jacqui
Not the Kurd to my Iraqi

Josh Shache

Josh Schache

Always my first rounder, never a hackey.

Josh Schache

(15 minute tuba solo)

Who said prog rock was dead.

Shache
Shache
Shache
the Lions put you on the rache
17 clubs didn't give a fache

Shache
Shache
Shache
For a number 2 they say your poo
if you could you could take them all to court and soo.

Shache
Shache
Shache
your on 700k a year
relax have a beer.

insane 20 min metal solo

Shache
Shache
Shache
Shache
Shache

END OF SONG

It pisses me off that Carlton may now have some real bargaining chips for Lynch. Is that a spanner in our works?
Not if he doesn’t want to go there, and at this rate they’ll be no better than GC next year.

We don't have a second pick, try & keep things realistic please.

Mind you a rumour going around is off field issues, apparently doesn't play his best footy when off field.
Second pick - not second round pick.
(I'm hearing now he's going into drug rehab. for a while but should be ready for preseason).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Collins why would we sign a delisted player in a trade week

Also pies and Brisbane will have one final josh schache possible deal
Brisbane were first asking pick 6 pies wouldnt budge
No club is keen pies may offer pick 38 and player
Brisbane need to realise the guy don't want to be there
So he would be there for 2 seasons with no heart on it
Pies on other hand could fill a position that could possibly be a disaster or a blessing

Take the chance I say

It's been tried, he doesnt

Well he played his 1st couple of games there at a new club off next to no pre-season, I'm actually shocked that he wasn't playing 3x Brownlow vote level games from the get go, but let's pretend we've tried it anyway. Reality is that he'd been trialled in defence at Melbourne and struggled to be as consistent or as good as he has been at the Pies, how's that working now?

Well he played his 1st couple of games there at a new club off next to no pre-season, I'm actually shacked that he wasn't playing 3x Brownlow vote level games from the get go, but let's pretend we've tried it anyway. Reality is that he'd been trialled in defence at Melbourne and struggled to be as consistent or as good as he has been at the Pies, how's that working now?
He played the first three years of his career forward at Melbourne until they realised he was a better defender.

He played the first three years of his career forward at Melbourne until they realised he was a better defender.

He struggled equally forward and back at Melbourne but happy for you to pretend otherwise.

Shache
Shache
Shache
the Lions put you on the rache
17 clubs didn't give a fache

Shache
Shache
Shache
For a number 2 they say your poo
if you could you could take them all to court and soo.

Shache
Shache
Shache
your on 700k a year
relax have a beer.

insane 20 min metal solo

Shache
Shache
Shache
Shache
Shache

END OF SONG

Thank you for alerting me when to stop dancing.

Second pick - not second round pick.
(I'm hearing now he's going into drug rehab. for a while but should be ready for preseason).
That bad, we will get him in The rookie draft.

I can guarantee that your mail is wrong. Can't happen tomorrow.
I knew his mail was suspect when he didn't start it with, "Hi guys, Zunatale here..."

He struggled equally forward and back at Melbourne but happy for you to pretend otherwise.
Well let's play him forward, I mean why would we persevere with him in defence, it's obviously not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back