List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2017/2018 - Refreshed (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank god we are done. I'm exhausted now fix up all the bullshit off field and start repairing the club

We just did a trade week with no CEO

A list manager thats getting demoted or sacked

If this was a business you would be offloading shares at a record pace.

Just calling it as he see's it, being a journo not sure how that breaks his code of professionalism. He owes Hine no favours.

Not like Robbo with the drugs story just throwing darts at the board till he hit something.

He tweeted it as a supporter not a journo I can’t excuse that personally. Is being better than Robbo any form of an achievement?..

If true then at least we werent part of the most 1-sided trade today.

Hes a good young player - but no ****ing way is he worth pick 2

Thank god we are done. I'm exhausted now fix up all the bullshit off field and start repairing the club

Yeah that's concerning, little bit like being asleep behind the wheel of a car, rarely ends well.

Lets do the Maths

Pick 70 - 39 points +
3rd round - approx 50 (273)
+ Murray

For
2nd round - approx 28 (677)

So,
Sydney give up 312 points and we give them 677 points
therefore Murray is valued at 365 or 43-44 (early 3rd round)

Not the worst, but doesnt take into account the talend in 2nd round selections vs the scraps which we got

**** the points. The teir of player likely available in next years draft in the 20s is highly likely much greater then lousy 300 points...

It seems like everyone is paying overs or maybe clubs are realizing that draft picks are overrated...
Still pick 2 is ridiculous. GCS were desperate so well played by Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shows what a Joke we are.

Not being Ready for Trade Week

Sure you weren’t.

Apex. Re-read the posts. I was clearly taking the mickey with my original call about high court judges, as I was clearly taking the mickey when talking about the responsibilities connected to the silly titles that appear underneath our names.

If you are going to be indiginant and consider some gentle teasing from a moderator to be a "disgrace", you may want to look at the abusive tone that is so often prevalent in your own posting.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... MARKET'S CLOSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back