List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sokol, Reef, Riccardi FK me, is this what it’s come to? Yeah use pick 90+ but a lot of sameness about these players or just underwhelming highlights

PS Patton 100% to Hawthorn

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thoughts on Mihocek and Roughead before we drafted them?

Love Grundy, but some of his tap work needs fixing, looked to where we were then put it in the opposite direction. Plus no hitting to space.

or we could get Better Inside Mids as well

That's what I heard. I met a guy early in the year (or was it late last year) who works for the club in a non team admin capacity area. He mentioned the story at the club was that Eddie said "get it done".
I had no reason not to believe him.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

This is disturbing, and what I feared had happened with the Beams trade. Not good.

Bruce isn't NQR. He'd offer a really important structural piece for us. I see him fitting in as a 8-15 type player within our 22. A bit like when we chased Ball and Jolly who were good players but great list fits for our needs. Sier I see as expendable given the risk he carries. Love him as a player when he's up and about but he doesn't fill me with confidence regarding his professionalism.

Many young players were unprofessional and later became Stars, eg Swan, JDG, Tarrant etc.
Maturity works miracles and it will do the same for Sier IMO. He is a huge talent.

This is disturbing, and what I feared had happened with the Beams trade. Not good.

Our due diligence on this one leaves a lot to be desired V P.

A word of advise to you.....Eddie should be the last one on this that should be “tarred and feathered”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be keen on entering the fray for Josh Bruce. I'd seriously consider dangling Sier as a carrot in that one too. Sier would be attractive to St Kilda. It's a risk for us as Sier could come good, but it's also a risk to carry on without a strong key forward while we're challenging. Sier's professionalism also carries risk.
2018 version of Sier perhaps wins us the prelim. That kinda hurts.

I like some of names in rumours this year both in terms of trade and draft - let’s hope we land a couple

Hoping we target a generational KPF next year and go all in

Our due diligence on this one leaves a lot to be desired V P.

A word of advise to you.....Eddie should be the last one on this that should be “tarred and feathered”.

Fair enough CFC, I think you’ve pointed this out before.

I think the point about Sier is well made.We probably could have won the preliminary final if we’d had the 2018 version of Sier available.He’s a good clearance player.His handballs forward are quite elite and give us forward momentum.Wills on the other hand is a purely defensive player and offers nothing offensively.

Fair enough CFC, I think you’ve pointed this out before.

What I haven’t told you V P is on what I know this one will end in tears.......I really hope I am wrong.......I really do.

JUST PLAY HIM!!!

In all seriousness I read an article lately that he played on ball this year (not sure level) and he dominated.

His Coach was pushing for him to be drafted in 2020.

In the words of Dave.........more to follow.........

In all seriousness I read an article lately that he played on ball this year (not sure level) and he dominated.

His Coach was pushing for him to be drafted in 2020.

In the words of Dave.........more to follow.........

He was a bit messy when I watched him play.. you've watched a lot of him.. why didn't he make it?

He was a bit messy when I watched him play.. you've watched a lot of him.. why didn't he make it?

Not sure re he has plenty of ability IMO

I think he is young also.

Interesting if he gets another chance.

Last edited:
Sokol, Reef, Riccardi FK me, is this what it’s come to? Yeah use pick 90+ but a lot of sameness about these players or just underwhelming highlights

PS Patton 100% to Hawthorn

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
All 3 are different players and one isn’t even in this years conversation. All have good highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back