List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet is officially recognised as one. Either way the point of Wellingham being the only aboriginal premiership player at the Pies. Well we have aboriginals play in all our GF sides this century we just lost them. Of course when 11 of our 15 flags happen before 1936 there isn’t a great number of aboriginal premiership players

No... He is not. Wellingham is the only one.

No... He is not. Wellingham is the only one.
A trivial observation without context. And I disagree with your autistic view that it could be disgusting. More.likely inadequate?

W
I bet we have three times as many indigenous players who've played in winning finals than Essendon the past 15 years. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

You got what you wanted by derailing the thread?

Mite have been give a medal but never played in one, so no he is not
he is. this is where NBA / NFL etc are so much better. regardless if you are the 1st player or the 43rd player all players are part of the team. and honored accordingly. look at the great Andrew Gaze. 0 minutes for spurs in pretty much their whole season and yet is penciled in the record books

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it releases Degoey into the middle why not? I don’t care how the goals are kicked, he’s someone that can add fire power.
I’d prefer to get another key forward and use Mihocek as the medium marking forward.

Could Daicos play this role?
No he doesn’t have the speed or the nouse, he’s best bet is becoming a running machine on the wing or bulking up or becoming a small defender.

Last edited:
Remember guys with all this talk about close to our salary cap (which astounds me ) we cant get any players of real worth.Even our draft picks i think our first pick is 30 something.We dont have much wiggle room.

So donnot expect many changes of personnel next year...End of 2020 maybe.

We have to be smart about our recruiting this year.

Delistings i reckon

Wells
Crocker
Goldsac
Dunne
Sam Murray

the rest up in the air..............Wait and see.

Lewis Taylor wasn't getting a game at Brisbane. Young, gets a lot of ball, elite user.
Was he injured first half of year? Played well in 2s. Fwd / back or mid. We are due for a new set of steak knives!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back