List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously annoyed Pies aren't in the race for Bruce perfect pick up, Jenkins ends up at Collingwood well I don't know what I'll do.

I'll be ok if we take Howard and give Darcy some time in the gym and another crack at CHF/FF.

But yes, Bruce would be perfect for us.

I’d give Brody 9 year deal if he actually tapped to our advantage and we could have a midfield who could win centre clearances. We should offer him 6 year on modest sum.

I cant fathom how our pockets are empty looking at other clubs lists with loads still to spend

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Simple answer. Hawks Tigers Cats, and more than likely GWS players accept unders for success . Do we ?

A two year deal to a player who was going to retire.....but we won’t give Brodie who plays every week while others around him crumble, seven?
Collingwood will come to the party, Brodes is worth a couple of premierships in the next few years with the guys he has around him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah would’ve thought so, the Cox analogy is a good one. Possibly not the big marking option Cox is but more an ‘out the back’ type which we have a few of already.
As you say though he’ll hit the scoreboard more often probably.
Yeah as I originally mentioned I don’t really want him, but if he’s taking a big a pay cut as reported it’s worth a look as reality is we’re in win now and we would be a better side with him than Cox.

He’s a threat anywhere within 55, he’s a decent set shot and if the ball hits the ground he’s definitely more useful. If Cox doesn’t mark it or get a free kick he may as well not be on the field. He would also bring more of our forwards into the game

Yeah as I originally mentioned I don’t really want him, but if he’s taking a big a pay cut as reported it’s worth a look as reality is we’re in win now and we would be a better side with him than Cox.

He’s a threat anywhere within 55, he’s a decent set shot and if the ball hits the ground he’s definitely more useful. If Cox doesn’t mark it or get a free kick he may as well not be on the field. He would also bring more of our forwards into the game
Yeah I’m not a huge fan either, seems very much the Jesse White/Quinten Lynch option but maybe he’s a good fit at the moment giving Brodes a brief chop out and providing a bit up forward. I was hopeful on Cox but he’s still got a long way to go.

That's the point - he's not staying on Adelaide's list. They don't want him. He doesn't want to be there. He is well aware that his current contract is a sticking point if he wants to actually play football. It's not a difficult situation to comprehend, with him wanting out of Adelaide and thus being willing to tear up his current contract to play on for a couple more years elsewhere.

He's contracted to 2021 I think so if they drop him they still have to pay him for those 2 years and it is recorded against the TPP for each of those years unless he opts out like Boyd did. That's a substantial hole in your TPP for the next 2 seasons.

Incredibly frustrating that we are having the exact same conversations about moving Darcy Moore back and forth that we had with Ben Reid 5 years ago.

Wouldnt be an issue if the club didnt ignore drafting/trading key position footballers that actually grew up with the game.

Frustrating watching Bulldogs recruit an easy fix to our issue with a second rounder.

I am not advocating for Jenkins, however if next year is another assault, there’s no denying he’s a 15-20 goal a year better player than Mason Cox.
I’d say Jenkins is worth between 25-35 goals more than Cox for head to head goal tally. Jenkins has kicked between 40 - 60 goals per season since 2014.
Not sure how convinced I am but if he come cheap ........?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back