List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindsight is a fantastic thing. But the sheer disregard for a key forward that our list management team has, it has already cost us 1 grand final, probably cost us a prelim last year and it’s genuinely embarrassing.

It’s been arguably the most important position on the field for 100 years and we seem to have no interest in having a competent one.

I understand they don’t grow on trees, but **** me dead, we haven’t even had one on our list to even attempt to develop in years. It reeks of incompetence

The fact that Gws were willing to draft him when they had Finlayson, Cameron and Himmelburg as regulars demonstrates how much they must have rated him.

Damning on us when we are desperate for a decent key forward.

We have people at the Club that Really Shouldn't

6 goals in two games. Makes me sick to my stomach....
At least we have Bianco... lol.

It really is just shithouse list management. We knew we had two midfielders coming through the next two years in Reef McInnes and Nick Daicos, so we take two midfielders and a pseudo-tall utility (I love Ruscoe, don't get me wrong) in the immediate draft before getting Reef, with a stud KPF prospect beckoning.

I think Bianco will one day come good with his laser sharp disposal on either side, but man it hurts

It really is just shithouse list management. We knew we had two midfielders coming through the next two years in Reef McInnes and Nick Daicos, so we take two midfielders and a pseudo-tall utility (I love Ruscoe, don't get me wrong) in the immediate draft before getting Reef, with a stud KPF prospect beckoning.

I think Bianco will one day come good with his laser sharp disposal on either side, but man it hurts

The Club wants a Team of Nearly all Mids out there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m pretty sure We drafted Rantall then Bianco and had pick 51 Which we did a live trade to get rid of before we picked Ruscoe few picks later . So could of got Rantall, bianco and Riccardi

I’m pretty sure We drafted Rantall then Bianco and had pick 51 Which we did a live trade to get rid of before we picked Ruscoe few picks later . So could of got Rantall, bianco and Riccardi
For sure, I'm just saying we had the picks available for Rantall/Bianco, Riccardi and Ruscoe had Hine taken a risk

For sure, I'm just saying we had the picks available for Rantall/Bianco, Riccardi and Ruscoe had Hine taken a risk

Bit Hard to know for Sure IF Riccardi would been there for sure at Pick 51

Yep I recall, following the draft on here live as many bf posters were commenting about , Riccardi, pick him Pies....I swear Hine and his assistants started smoking something around that stage of the draft, they lost their heads....FM.

Sh!t forgot about that... I also forgot how disappointed I was.

I’m not as optimistic about Ruscoe as others.

So a draft haul of Rantall, Bianco and Riccardi would have been incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back