List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they want the world we wouldn't be paying it, not for a 30yo ? who's had a potentially career ending injury ~ but I didn't watch PA too closely this year.
I'd be happy to trade in Dixon for peanuts, doubt PA would feel that they could oblige.

Exactly we’d never give what they want and why it’s no chance to happen.

Just a rumour but apparently North are prepared to offer us
2019: 1st and 2nd round
2020 1st round
for Degoey

Has not formally been put to Pies so there has not been any discussion

Again....just a rumour I heard this morning
But you don't deal in rumours! :rolleyes:

As I already said I'd love Laird.
Dixon or Laird? I'd prefer Laird as a player but he'd be more expensive and harder to trade in.
We can only dreanView attachment 762565

Please no "Boz is full of shit tweets" i have called this muppet out so many times on his bullshit it's like a full time job :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Mayne and Beams weren't taking up so much cap space we could have had Ed Langdon for pretty cheap..
Because we need yet another pure outside wingman with questionable foot skills?

If Mayne and Beams weren't taking up so much cap space we could have had Ed Langdon for pretty cheap..

Mayne right now is probably on what he should be it was the first year and the stupid 4 years which was the issue.

Pies got lucky in the end he was able to turn it around, I don't have that same faith in Beams.

If the JDG rumor turns out surely we turn the first round pick/s into pick 1&2 somehow. With the salary cap squeeze talk pies could pass on a big name player on money to get a big name kid on min salary.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back