Join the Revolution
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, GSW, J-Rich
Damon White, Jacob Surjan & 2nd round pick

for

Daniel Kerr.

they would have to consider it strongly. they already have enough gun midfielders and their weakness is their forward line. Damon White would be a handy pick up, and i pretty much through surj in there coz hes from WA. thoughts?

pafc4life said:

for

Daniel Kerr.

they would have to consider it strongly. they already have enough gun midfielders and their weakness is their forward line. Damon White would be a handy pick up, and i pretty much through surj in there coz hes from WA. thoughts?
I'll bet you Porthos' lefty we will not get Kerr this year. :D

pafc4life said:

for

Daniel Kerr.

The Weagles would see that trade offer in these terms
Dud + Dud + lowish draft pick

It ain't going to happen

What an absolute joke. 2 players that havn't made it and the jury is still definately out, and a 2nd round draft pick. West Coast would just laugh at that.

For starters why would they trade a gun 22 year old midfielder?

Only reason would be to get a gun forward. The type of player we'd need to offer would be a Chad Cornes, Tredrea or Shaun Burgoyne and that aint going to happen.

A more realistic target would be Waters. THen maybe you could start talking White and a 2nd rounder.

They wouldn't get out of bed for less than a top 5-6 pick. So we might as well not bother.

Concentrate on getting the younger guys with perhaps understated value. Beau Waters (previous #11 pick) for Damon White and a pick we can muster in the late teens?

We have no hope for Daniel Kerr! We need to make sure we keep the young ones we have developed. Salopek is a must...but if he walks he can go for nothing to the draft...remember Nick Stevens. It's a crap situation but them's the rules!! Let's have some faith in our coach and recruiting staff. It could be a big decision!

pafc4life said:

for

Daniel Kerr.

Strongly to laugh at. like this HAAHHAHAHAHAHA. (sorry but crap like this is annoying)

its about as funny as, wooden, adkins and our 2nd pick for chad cornes.

Bomber1313 said:
Strongly to laugh at. like this HAAHHAHAHAHAHA. (sorry but crap like this is annoying)

its about as funny as, wooden, adkins and our 2nd pick for chad cornes.

If i were you i would be accepting this deal as fast as anything. You need key fowards and Damon White would be a perfect get. You could easily give up 1 of the 44,000 midfielders you have. To re- structure your foward line.

Tredders66 said:
If i were you i would be accepting this deal as fast as anything. You need key fowards and Damon White would be a perfect get. You could easily give up 1 of the 44,000 midfielders you have. To re- structure your foward line.

Mate, we could get ready made forwards who have actually played well at AFL level like Fevola or Tarrant for Kerr. The addition Surjan and 2nd round pick are nothing to us.

pafc4life said:

for

Daniel Kerr.

This is insulting.

What have these guys ever done?

Explain to me how 2 duds + pick 30 somehow equates to 1 gun.

WC would have to cut two extra players from our young list to accommodate two guys that can't crack a regular game at Port.

What a joke!

Kerr is a gun. We're not going to offload him for anything less than 1 player who would walk straight into our top-tier.

We have a string list already. We don't need more depth players.

Jacob Surjan?! That's a f*cking disgrace!

Bresh said:
Concentrate on getting the younger guys with perhaps understated value. Beau Waters (previous #11 pick) for Damon White and a pick we can muster in the late teens?
Pfffttt.... Waters is the most highly-rated youngster on our list.

He will walk into our best 22 next season.

You guys are in fantasy land.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacob Sujan said on an interview follwing the departure of Josh Carr, that he is happy with Port Adelaide and has no intentions on going home!

Gunnar Longshanks said:
Pfffttt.... Waters is the most highly-rated youngster on our list.

He will walk into our best 22 next season.

You guys are in fantasy land.

So if you guys win the premiership you are just going to drop someone for Waters??? Why wouldn’t he consider joining Port? He is a SA local. Would get nearly a whole game in our midfield. (maybe lucky to get 5 minutes in yours)….

You know, this might be as amusing a thread to dig out in a couple of years as the one where I and other Port supporters bagged the suggestion of trading a first round pick for Andrew Embley.

To priceless. Might as well lock this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back