• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 2 Episode 6 GIF by Portlandia

Well we're up to Fred 11 and we still haven't traded anyone out or brought anyone in.

To pass the time please see the poll and vote on what you think will be the outcome to our trade period.

The reality is there is alot of pressure on Freo to get this done for Shai

Freo is in the window, now, and we are not

Lets look at worse case scenarios and Shai does not get traded, what happens

Richmond

Richmond is stuck with 1,6,14,20,23 and Shai Bolton stands out of football for a year, or dials it in and doesn't try,
Big deal, we are not winning the flag in 2025 anyway, we just trade him at the end of 2025, or he turns it around and plays good footy
We allready have a heap of draft picks, it would be annoying but, whatever, if he does not turn up in Melbourne, he would forfeit $1.25m a year, do you really reckon that is gunna happen, I don't. There is some risk, but most of the risk is on Freo

Fremantle

If they cannot bring Shai home, they are screwed, firstly they cannot win the flag without him, they can't even make the finals without him. It also screws them with Pickett and Warner, there is no way that these players will nominate Freo ahead of West Coast if they are coming home next tear. These players will not want to be left high and dry like Bolton, where Freo committed to them, like they did to Shai and would not pay the price, how embarrassing

The more I think about it the more I am positive we just need to hold firm, Wednesday afternoon they will do the deal 100% for 10,11 at least, probably more. If they do not they have screwed themselves and Longmuir will be odds on favourite to be sacked by midseason.

In Blair we trust

Essendon footy boss Matt Rosa says the Bombers would need "adequate compensation" from Greater Western Sydney if it were to trade Jake Stringer, but refused to speculate on whether the Giants' pick 56 would be enough to get a deal done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive heard Blair was so frustrated at how Freo and GC are approaching the trade period that he actually managed to slam the revolving doors

Essendon footy boss Matt Rosa says the Bombers would need "adequate compensation" from Greater Western Sydney if it were to trade Jake Stringer, but refused to speculate on whether the Giants' pick 56 would be enough to get a deal done.
You can take dodoro out of the club but you can't take the club out of dodoro

Super Bowl Reaction GIF by Disney's The Jungle Book

Blair eyeing off Walls Cameron & Clarke as they try and wear him down to accept unders

Does anyone have an informed thought on Ned McHenry (Adelaide delisted)? I remember when this kid made his debut there was a lot of talk about him as a small fwd. been pretty unceremoniously dumped. Any good and worth a look for DFA? (Still only 22, and Mansell is about to be our only small forward of note)

Does anyone have an informed thought on Ned McHenry (Adelaide delisted)? I remember when this kid made his debut there was a lot of talk about him as a small fwd. been pretty unceremoniously dumped. Any good and worth a look for DFA? (Still only 22, and Mansell is about to be our only small forward of note)
Crows fans funking hated him. That's enough for me.

There is talk of that Konstanty fella being delisted by Swans. Someone linked us to him at some stage.

Last edited:
Was really sad to hear Connor stone has opted to sign on at gws ….. I was getting the red carpet rolled out for him

Would’ve thought getting rid of Stringer was the adequate compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back