Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should offer baker a one year deal then he can go to his club of choice if he wishes to, and we get a first round pick from free agency compo. keep bolton, it has to be a pick inside the top 5 and and 1 in the top 10 to 15 for me if its a deep draft why not use some of those pick in the 20s and 30s including the one from graham. Its only worth trading rioli if we get paid overs (6 and 13) give back 29 and another later pick. what freo has to offer will balloon out after the ashcroft, battle, lombardo compo picks etc. freo got pick 9 and SOME for shultz, pick 2 for weller, 5 for cerra?
make them pay for once lol. i dont think we bottom out next year if we have an injury free run keep bolton and baker , could even look at trading for adelaides pick 4 for a future first next year
West Coast ain't offering Baker 900k a year.

Firstly, no.

Secondly. You are assuming. This is not fact. Brown has done absolutely nothing in his AFL career to be considered better than Higgins.
I get we're Richmond fans and that supporting our players is somewhat of a requirement, but sometimes the black & yellow glasses distort peoples vision.

When Brown and/or Clarke are winning games off their own boot, then we can comfortably say we're ahead, but right now Higgins with runs on the board is a mile in front.

Turning Higgins into Brown definitely. Not sure on Juddy Clarke.

Judson, Brown, gibcus were the only good things from that draft.

Juddy is an actual threat inside 50, No one else we drafted comes close from that year.
Sonsie is a pleb in my opinion and can’t play forward, is to scared of the ball at times.

I don’t want to compare banks seeing as he doesn’t play forward.

Our young forward stocks aren’t as talented as juddy thoughtout the team. Clarke has a great IQ, work ethic and is a dead eye for goal Hopefully he can fully recover from the knee because I see him
As best 22.

Last edited:
We already are going to finish last again I reckon no question.
Which is ok as long as we get games and development into the kids. I will happily take pick 1 next year as well.

Which is ok as long as we get games and development into the kids. I will happily take pick 1 next year as well.

As will I mate, I don’t mind picking up kids but I don’t like how now we may lose Rioli, Bolton and & potentially baker (less likely) there are mentions of lynch to go. Hopper can go but no one is going to take him.

As will I mate, I don’t mind picking up kids but I don’t like how now we may lose Rioli, Bolton and & potentially baker (less likely) there are mentions of lynch to go. Hopper can go but no one is going to take him.
The jury is out with Hippity Hopper, it will be interesting to see how he goes with a new medical science team.

Is anyone else wondering why we have so many uncontracted players? Like bro, we’re not bringing in 15-20 new players so sign some of them up.

This is our current contracted 23 for round 1 excluding Bolton and Rioli, and ACLs.

B: Broad, Miller, Vlastuin
HB: Short, Balta, Brown
C: HRS, Ross, Banks
HF: Campbell, Bauer, MRJ
F: Mansell, Lynch, Kozi
R: Nank, Taranto, Hopper
Int from: McAuliffe, Sonsie, Ryan, Fawcett, Hayes-Brown

That’s right we only currently have 23 contracted players that aren’t coming off an ACL on our list, we are truly ****ed!

Is anyone else wondering why we have so many uncontracted players? Like bro, we’re not bringing in 15-20 new players so sign some of them up.

This is our current contracted 23 for round 1 excluding Bolton and Rioli, and ACLs.

That’s right we only currently have 23 contracted players that aren’t coming off an ACL on our list, we are truly ****ed!
Can't keep all those draft picks if you don't have list spaces.

We will sign some up once the late picks are dealt with.

3 of those 5 ACLs will be put straight into the team I suspect. God forbid Richmond choose Cumberland over Clarke. Gibcus, Young and Clarke are all best 22 in my eyes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, really good/ elite talent needed on every line. So far every possible trade seems to focus on picks, but we need some warm bodies too.
Obv the TBA delistings open up spots, but can’t imagine we replace all of Dusty, Grimes, Naismith, Baker, Bolton, Graham, Daniel, Marlion, Kamdyn (?) with 9 kids who shave every third day.
May not excite, but Caleb Daniel? Joel Jeffrey?

The other option at the draft for an attacking half-back is of course Travaglia, but that would require a top-15 pick and he might end up a mid anyway. Same with Xavier Lindsay. Half-back is a good place to ease in one of our six first-round superstars though.

And let's not forget we have our premiership JDM champion, Whatsisname.

Yep, really good/ elite talent needed on every line. So far every possible trade seems to focus on picks, but we need some warm bodies too.
Obv the TBA delistings open up spots, but can’t imagine we replace all of Dusty, Grimes, Naismith, Baker, Bolton, Graham, Daniel, Marlion, Kamdyn (?) with 9 kids who shave every third day.
1 or 2 guys that cost a 3rd rounder or PSD or are add ons for the 2 bigger trades definitely won't go astray.

Someone mentioned Brodie and if he was happy to play VFL and only replace a TT, Hopper, Prestia he'd be fine as a salary dump freebie.

If Graham is pick 22 then no FA's but if he's pick 40 then I'd be all for adding someone this way too. We have no need for another pick 40.

Even someone like Konstanty who someone mentioned months ago has 2 years in a great system but hasn't settled well up there apparently. Put some pressure on Mansell, Rioli & Seth.

I would rather eat nails than take Daniel and Joel Jeffery. It would want to be good draft picks coming our way to accept those players

1 or 2 guys that cost a 3rd rounder or PSD or are add ons for the 2 bigger trades definitely won't go astray.

Someone mentioned Brodie and if he was happy to play VFL and only replace a TT, Hopper, Prestia he'd be fine as a salary dump freebie.

If Graham is pick 22 then no FA's but if he's pick 40 then I'd be all for adding someone this way too. We have no need for another pick 40.

Even someone like Konstanty who someone mentioned months ago has 2 years in a great system but hasn't settled well up there apparently. Put some pressure on Mansell, Rioli & Seth.

Don’t think we really need any more mids but I’ve mentioned before that our forward line is crying out for some experience and a degree of leadership

Lynch obviously changes that equation massively but unfortunately he’s not something we can bank on at all given his recent injury concerns

Doubt we will find any key position players that fit the bill but would be nice if we could score a goal sneak small or medium forward for the right price

Don’t think we really need any more mids but I’ve mentioned before that our forward line is crying out for some experience and a degree of leadership

Lynch obviously changes that equation massively but unfortunately he’s not something we can bank on at all given his recent injury concerns

Doubt we will find any key position players that fit the bill but would be nice if we could score a goal sneak small or medium forward for the right price
Kmart Dusty?

Kmart Dusty?
Jesus Christ has hope not but if we have a need and cap space to burn he could not be the worst option

Although I feel dirty even thinking it

Funnily enough if we didn’t have such a need to hit the draft and maybe if we were keeping Bolton/ and or Rioli Petracca would of been a nice fit for both parties

He wants a “big” Melbourne club and we are the only one who really have the capacity to get a trade done that would satisfy Melbourne

But it would be an extremely stupid move given our current issues for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back