Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynch won’t be there in 5 years. A draft kid will be 23 by then, about to hit his prime.
Maybe so but we need to keep experience and leadership on or off the field. I wouldn’t trade him for that reason.

Maybe so but we need to keep experience and leadership on or off the field. I wouldn’t trade him for that reason.

That would be the one variable to consider.

But seeing what Hawthorn have done, young kids with a handful of experienced guys can create a professional culture, especially with good coaches.

Irrelevant as Lynch needs to be there to give us structure, and teach the kids we recruit to play his role.
Yep. Our forward line will be the one lacking experience if we make the reported trades. Must keep. We will draft a KPF and would love them to learn off Lynch as opposed to Kozi/Ryan. Will be huge for development.

List management is about how much talent we will have in 4-5 years. Probably should not be based on not wanting to see a current player in another team’s colours, regardless of what he did in 2019.

If someone offered a first round pick for him and we pay a % of his contract, you would say no ?
No chance we've got more than enough players retired or leaving , we will have plenty of draft capital , Graham, Rioli, Baker, Bolton plus our
1st and 21st plus whatever we get for our junk picks , how many flipping picks do you want?

With Cotch, Riewoldt, Dusty now gone, along with Edwards, Lambert, Houli, Rance, it's really feeling like time for a new generation.
I know we're going to see a few harsh years, but I really want the excitement of getting in 5 highly related draftees and following their development over the next few years.

While alternating between my 2017, 19 & 20 Premiership stubbie holders as I watch their games.

No chance we've got more than enough players retired or leaving , we will have plenty of draft capital , Graham, Rioli, Baker, Bolton plus our
1st and 21st plus whatever we get for our junk picks , how many flipping picks do you want?
If we get all these picks in what's the chance Yze will sit on them til July?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely North or anyone would be interested in 2 time premiership and B&F winner Jayden Short?
Anyone? Can I hear anyone?

1722991969888.gif

Sounds like we're having a Fire Sale! I think the media smell blood and are now expecting everyone of worth to leave.

We need experience and older player to protect and educate the young guns that will be coming in. Without that and those kids will never develop and reach their potential. Odds on only half the kids chosen will make it anyway so while I'm all for getting value for the players that are demanding to go, I don't think we need to encourage experienced main stays to leave for a late 7th rounder.

List management is always a balance and always takes longer than impatient supporters predict. Buckle up fellas! :drunk:

Sounds like we're having a Fire Sale! I think the media smell blood and are now expecting everyone of worth to leave.

We need experience and older player to protect and educate the young guns that will be coming in. Without that and those kids will never develop and reach their potential. Odds on only half the kids chosen will make it anyway so while I'm all for getting value for the players that are demanding to go, I don't think we need to encourage experienced main stays to leave for a late 7th rounder.

List management is always a balance and always takes longer than impatient supporters predict. Buckle up fellas! :drunk:
100% North gutted their list in the one hit
Leaving them with zero leadership and they still
Haven't recovered , we are already losing a shit ton of experienced players this year and people
Want to trade Lynch, broad , flipping ridiculous

Gettable said Richmond will be one of the clubs chasing Cam Rayner as a FA, they expect him to re-sign at the Lions but Richmond will throw money at him
What Wtf GIF by avalbano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back