Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam mclure was just giving it to richo said the tiges are farrked finished last on 2 wins , richo wrecked him said weve just had a dynasty and are going to get 5 top 20 picks and then said to mclure when did you last see a premiership infact you havent seen one 🤣🤣🤣

They said in the paper that Karina Carvalho quit ABC News in Sydney.
She moved to Melbourne, now co-hosting Channel 7 Afternoons with Mike Amor.
She is dating Sam McClure.
Dumb and dumber.

She is now on Channel 7 afternoons in Melbourne.
Both are dumb clucks.
thought he liked the other other white meat

Dumb and dumber.
What's wrong with Karina Carvalho?

Dumb and dumber.
Damn she’s fine
But must have the worst personality or something
Either that or she’s batshit crazy with a screw loose

Something can’t be right if she’s seeing Sam Mclure

Last edited:
I’m thinking GC will want to keep pick 5 and may offer more if we accept other picks for it.

I’ve read they could have 3 decent academy players in 2025 as well.

With that in mind I think a trade like this could be a good option for us.

Rioli for 13, 20, 27, 34 and their future first. We will send back picks 39 and 41 this year as that will give them the points they need to match Lombard. We will also give them back 1 or 2 later picks in 2025 for points.

This trade should involve Brisbane as we could look to trade picks 30, 34 and 48 for their first pick and a future 3rd to pass on to GC. This will depend on the ultimate value of Brisbanes first compared to our picks (we obviously need to give them more points). We are by far the club best placed to obtain Brisbanes first with both points and the threat of a pick 1 bid on Ashcroft (who is in the mix).

That would get us with picks 13, 14, 20, 27 and a future first, and we lose 30, 39, 41 and probably a future 3rd. Effectively we will be upgrading 5 picks to inside the top 30 of the draft in exchange for Rioli.

We could then trade Bolton + 20 to Freo for pick 9, 10 and 17. 20 is important because it meets the first round requirements if they want to make a play for Warner in 2025.

Two options for Baker if he chooses WC.

Baker + 10 for pick 3 (doubtful)
Baker for 23 + future 2nd (we might need to find some minimum chips to send back like Graham compo if it is band 4 or 5)

Graham compo ideally band 3 but probably won’t be.

Assuming the more pessimistic outcome we would end up with picks 1, 9, 10, 13, 14, 17, 21, 23 and 27. We would also have two firsts and two seconds in 2025.

Now 9 picks is too many for an established AFL club. At a minimum I think we need to bring it down to 7. I think our best option is to trade some of those picks for the best available young fringe players and get a future pick back (preferably a 2nd rounder or better).

Thoughts?

Just having a look at father son selections by club, they are no where near as common as some here seem to think. Pies have been incredibly lucky with 3 good ones in the same team.

Most father sons only ever end up playing a handful of games, few actually even become decent.

Haven't done any proper stats work, but just got that looking at this list here. Even if our star players didn't have a girl, the chances of their sons becoming as good or better is pretty minimal.

Usually the good seeds belong to the spud players that play 10 games

I’m thinking GC will want to keep pick 5 and may offer more if we accept other picks for it.

Rioli for 13, 20, 27, 34 and their future first. We will send back picks 39 and 41 this year as that will give them the points they need to match Lombard. We will also give them back 1 or 2 later picks in 2025 for points.

This trade should involve Brisbane as we could look to trade picks 30, 34 and 48 for their first pick and a future 3rd to pass on to GC. This will depend on the ultimate value of Brisbanes first compared to our picks (we obviously need to give them more points). We are by far the club best placed to obtain Brisbanes first with both points and the threat of a pick 1 bid on Ashcroft (who is in the mix).

That would get us with picks 13, 14, 20, 27 and a future first, and we lose 30, 39, 41 and probably a future 3rd. Effectively we will be upgrading 5 picks to inside the top 30 of the draft in exchange for Rioli.

We could then trade Bolton + 20 to Freo for pick 9, 10 and 17. 20 is important because it meets the first round requirements if they want to make a play for Warner in 2025.

Baker for 23 + future 2nd (we might need to find some minimum chips to send back like Graham compo if it is band 4 or 5)

Assuming the more pessimistic outcome we would end up with picks 1, 9, 10, 13, 14, 17, 21, 23 and 27. We would also have two firsts and two seconds in 2025.

Now 9 picks is too many for an established AFL club. At a minimum I think we need to bring it down to 7. I think our best option is to trade some of those picks for the best available young fringe players and get a future pick back (preferably a 2nd rounder or better).

Thoughts?

Ye bring it down to 5-6 all inside top 20 including 2 in the top 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts?
Straight Jacket !

Can someone please post?

Gold Coast believes Daniel Rioli wants to make a fresh start of his career at the Suns, happy to allow relative Maurice Rioli to continue his career at Punt Road and up for a fresh challenge after nine seasons.
Rioli is contracted until 2027 at Richmond and the Suns have had no preliminary discussions with the Tigers over a trade but are hopeful Adem Yze will eventually be open minded.

Rioli and Nick Vlastuin are likely to compete for the Jack Dyer Medal this year, with the Tigers likely to be able to secure two late first-round picks from the Suns if they come to the party.

Rioli proposed to partner Paris Lawrence during this year’s off-season bye but she could continue her DJing career in Brisbane and Gold Coast if they relocated.

Relative Maurice just signed a two-year deal so is now established at Punt Road with a strong future ahead of him.

Rioli could be one of a number of premiership Tigers to depart. (Photo by Josh Chadwick/Getty Images)

Rioli could be one of a number of premiership Tigers to depart. (Photo by Josh Chadwick/Getty Images)
But it remains possible the Tigers might simply refuse to trade Daniel Rioli given he is contracted even though the incentive of two first-round picks for a player who will be 28 in April will be tempting.

It comes with Adelaide interested in home grown forward Jack Lukosius but with the Suns likely to ask for a first-round pick in exchange if he does decide to head to the Crows.

The Suns have made clear they are keen to keep Lukosius despite him finishing the season in the VFL but it seems clear their public stance is not replicated by a hands-off message behind the scenes.

WHAT SHOULD RICHMOND DO IF THEY GET FIVE PICKS WITHIN 20 IN THIS DRAFT?​

An anonymous rival list boss on how Richmond can maximise their draft hand if they trade Shai Bolton and Daniel Rioli and secure five or even six picks in the top 20.
“Now is the time to strike. Hit the draft as hard as you can. It’s got everything and it’s probably the best top 20 we have seen since 2017. Now is the chance to load up. You have to nail your picks but you can pair guys up through the draft with multiple midfielders. It’s the only way for them to rebound and one day contend again.”

Pick one
Finn O’Sullivan
(Oakleigh Chargers)
“He’s the best mid in the draft. He’s a two-way runner, he’s combative. He hasn’t had a great run at this this year but in terms of what he could be, he’s a Sam Walsh type who compliments any midfield.”

Pick nine
Harry Armstrong
(Sandringham Dragons)
“He’s the best key forward in the draft. Tom Lynch is finishing up in the not-too-distant future. He’s the next generation Jeremy Cameron and he’s a local boy.”

Pick 10
Bo Allan
(Peel Thunder)
“He’s a 191cm WA kid who has played senior footy already and he can play as that third tall defender or as a big bodied mid.”

Pick 17
Matt Whitlock
(Murray Bushrangers)
“There aren’t too many good mids by this stage so he’s a good key back they could partner with Josh Gibcus. He’s a Shepparton boy, a really athletic tall, he joins in on offence and he can play forward a bit and has kicked goals there. So he’s really versatile and it would be a smart pick.”

Pick 20
Tom Gross
(Oakleigh Chargers)
“He’s a super competitive kid from Oakleigh. A 181cm midfielder and forward who just wins contests. He’s really tough, he would be a nice utility. He had a super national championships including 27 games against South Australia.”

Thoughts?
we do not know what GC first pick wlll be yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back