Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon if we try we can get him, just depends on whether or not the juice is worth the squeeze

not worth it at the moment at leasat IMO.

I looked at Marlon Picketts first game GF highlights Castagna celebrating his goal in the GF. Now that is culture where workhorse Castagna and Pickett getting it done.

Rachelle kicked 10 goals in the last 5 games apparently but is the needle getting moved?

I like our own Seth Campbell not to mention others like Mansell's development. Chasing Rachelle is getting away from what we need I think from our core focus

If Rachelle was a superstar okay, have a look, he just looks like a nice player to have so to me chasing him is nothing more than a distraction especially when part of our dna that has been successful is developing our own that we do well in this area

5 & 20 for Rioli = Exactly.
Then as a side deal swap Gold Coast pick 14 for 39, 41 & 48. (more points than pick 14)

That was laughed at by the so called experts a few days ago. Good to see some are starting to realise we hold all the cards.

If they don't want to do a deal that's heavily slanted in our favour, then fine, don't do a deal, he stays.

Gold Coast can get the champion that is Noble from Collingwood instead lol

We don’t hold all the cards. We need picks to start a rebuild. What are we going to do? Turn down pick 5 and hold Rioli? Fans would burn the joint down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not worth it at the moment at leasat IMO.

I looked at Marlon Picketts first game GF highlights Castagna celebrating his goal in the GF. Now that is culture where workhorse Castagna and Pickett getting it done.

Rachelle kicked 10 goals in the last 5 games apparently but is the needle getting moved?

I like our own Seth Campbell not to mention others like Mansell's development. Chasing Rachelle is getting away from what we need I think from our core focus

If Rachelle was a superstar okay, have a look, he just looks like a nice player to have so to me chasing him is nothing more than a distraction especially when part of our dna that has been successful is developing our own that we do well in this area
Rachelle would have a relationship with Yze through his father growing up with him in Shepparton .
Rachelle could be a poor man’s replacement for Bolton .

What is going on with Rachelle that he’s even being considered trade bait
Told the radio presenters on 5AA in the leadup to the showdown that port supporters have no teeth, then ran to the crowd and pointed to his teeth after he kicked a snag on the weekend and now crows have omitted him from the side which he may not be too happy about

We could have 10+ list spots and end up with picks 1, 9, 12, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 27, 30 without trying too hard. And that’s assuming Graham doesn’t land us band 3 compo.

Doesn't seem like we are into anyone either as well. I don't think there has been any talk of anyone considering coming to us. I'd like to see us go the moneyball option like at the start of Dimmas tenure when we got Houli and Grigg. I'd love for us to strengthen next year's hand as well as it's way too many picks to take into one draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back