List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're not going to delist/trade 11 players in one go. It's too much.
You're right. Therefore I'd begrudgingly keep the likes of Dow, Prestia and maybe even Cumberland. I still think the likes of Pickett and McIntosh have to go and hopefully we can trade in some likely types in the right age demographic on top of however many kids we draft.

Surprised people are saying to delist Coulthard. I feel like he has more to offer.
Feels like he's 4 years away from being 4 years away. Doesn't touch the footy at VFL. Big end to the year for him

Expecting 7 list changes which would be 9 cuts.

5 ND, 1 trade/psd and 1 rook. We have to cull 2 extra to free up spots for Blight and Gray.

Haven't given much thought to who would be cut. I'd imagine it will start with Dusty, Grimes, one of the old ass wings, Naismith, Baker, Graham, Coulthard, Colina (unsure if he counts), Cumberland.
Retire
Grimes

Delist
Naismith
Coulthard
Dow
Cumberland

Colina as cat b

Potential trade
Baker

Wait and see
Dusty

Reckon Macca and Pickett will be depth for 1 more year each

25 should see:

Retire
Macca
Pickett
Prestia

As a starting point.

Blight
Bauer
Gray
Young

Unknown

Broad
Vlas

So plenty of movement still
Sonsie

How many more decades till we can cull Short?

Dow might get delisted. Sonsie has a year to run and no one is trading for him. He's got a 1 way ticket to the 2025 delist pile at this stage.
Someone there is always someone stupid enough to offer a 3rd round pick for Thompson pr Tyler

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like he's 4 years away from being 4 years away. Doesn't touch the footy at VFL. Big end to the year for him
To me Coulthard Is a natural crumbing style forward. Without any decent talls ( all injured). He struggles. Would love him to get a 1 year contract if he is still struggling next year then so be it

Regarding how many should be delisted/traded ect, I’d be seriously disappointed if Grimes didn’t retire. Never thought I’d say that, as I generally believe club legends have earned the right to call it whenever they see fit, but you could argue it would be a selfish decision based on what we have seen in the last few years.

We're not going to delist/trade 11 players in one go. It's too much.

5 or 6 depending on retirements/trades. We’ll delist like 2 players. Cumberland and Naismith. Grimes and Dusty retire. Baker and Graham traded?

You're right. Therefore I'd begrudgingly keep the likes of Dow, Prestia and maybe even Cumberland. I still think the likes of Pickett and McIntosh have to go and hopefully we can trade in some likely types in the right age demographic on top of however many kids we draft.
No chance cumbo stays

Expecting 7 list changes which would be 9 cuts.

5 ND, 1 trade/psd and 1 rook. We have to cull 2 extra to free up spots for Blight and Gray.

Haven't given much thought to who would be cut. I'd imagine it will start with Dusty, Grimes, one of the old ass wings, Naismith, Baker, Graham, Coulthard, Colina (unsure if he counts), Cumberland.
About right , not sure pres stays , wouldnt at all surprise if he got interest out there , still playing good footy when he’s out there , 12-24 mth contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back