Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Really like this effort for us. I've mentioned before that Jagga reminds me of Nick Daicos in the way he runs as well as links up for the give and go. I think we're seeing just how damaging he can be in that role during the champs as he is surrounded by players that can make use of his ball winning ability in the contest and feeding it out.
He plays like Daicos without the hurt factor, kicking skills etc that make Daicos a good player. Someone needs to tell Jagga to play more direct and see if he can increase his hurt factor.

Taj Hotton and Tobie Travaglia reckon fall in the top 10 also.
Hotton maybe if someone wants to risk his knee. I doubt Travaglia does.

Really like this effort for us. I've mentioned before that Jagga reminds me of Nick Daicos in the way he runs as well as links up for the give and go. I think we're seeing just how damaging he can be in that role during the champs as he is surrounded by players that can make use of his ball winning ability in the contest and feeding it out.
Yep, we've seen how damaging he isn't alright.

How's the first bloke saying that Jagga has low hurt factor and FOS is the best player in the draft, but we'll draft Jagga because he trained with us. If we do I'll punch Toce in his neckbeard.

He also describes Moraes as silky-smooth, as if he's never seen him kick.

The one thing with that mock draft is these guys didn't make top 30

Langford, Hynes, Gerreyn, Champion, Faull, Dodson*, Ough, Murphy, Davis, Nicholls, L.Camporeale, Dattoli, Day-Wicks and many more.
Yeah, it's pretty deep. Think it will prove to be a sneaky good draft for talls too.

Last edited:

The one thing with that mock draft is these guys didn't make top 30

Langford, Hynes, Gerreyn, Champion, Faull, Dodson*, Ough, Murphy, Davis, Nicholls, L.Camporeale, Dattoli, Day-Wicks and many more.
Watched Faull pretty closely in the first quarter yesterday and he looked very good.

Didn't do much for the rest of the game though.

I don't care who Richmond select, as long as it is not a Danny Meyer type.

Watched Faull pretty closely in the first quarter yesterday and he looked very good.

Didn't do much for the rest of the game though.
The guys that have barely played probably struggled going up to this level. If he's the one we want it's probably not a bad thing given we will need him to last to the 20's

He plays like Daicos without the hurt factor, kicking skills etc that make Daicos a good player. Someone needs to tell Jagga to play more direct and see if he can increase his hurt factor.
I think he suffers a bit due to Oakleigh being so poor this year meaning Jagga has had to do a lot on his own and he has got into a bit of a habit to go sideways and short to enable him to get the ball back again.

With his ability to win the ball in the contest and feed it out to others I believe he can be impactful as a midfielder with the right structure in place.

I think he suffers a bit due to Oakleigh being so poor this year meaning Jagga has had to do a lot on his own and he has got into a bit of a habit to go sideways and short to enable him to get the ball back again.

With his ability to win the ball in the contest and feed it out to others I believe he can be impactful as a midfielder with the right structure in place.
True about Oakleigh but he's much the same in VM. I've liked his game today, really releasing teammates into space with his hands.

True about Oakleigh but he's much the same in VM. I've liked his game today, really releasing teammates into space with his hands.
Agree he hasn't been that damaging when it comes to impactful possessions, and unfortunately I haven't been home until now so haven't watched the champs game today yet, but it's pleasing to see that he was better in your view today as I know you've been critical of his lack of impact.

Agree he hasn't been that damaging when it comes to impactful possessions, and unfortunately I haven't been home until now so haven't watched the champs game today yet, but it's pleasing to see that he was better in your view today as I know you've been critical of his lack of impact.
I will say I don't dislike him. I just don't want to use pick 1 on 2 on him. If we get the GC pick for Rioli and he's there I'm likely snapping him up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno why we'd bother with KMart Tom Green Josh Smillie when we'll be getting the real one in a few years...

A standout performance by Reid and one of the best individual performances so far in this Champs series. He was especially important during a pivotal 3rd quarter stretch which Metro took control of the contest. Murphy was poised and creative with ball in hand, damaging the opposition with involvements in scoring chains as well as kicking goals himself.

Tiger fans for the last half a dozen drafts - NOOOO!!! NOT MORE HALF BACK FLANKERS HOW MANY DO WE ****ING NEED!:thumbsdownv1::madv1:

Tiger fans this draft: MUST GET TOBIE TRAVAGLIA!!!!:thumbsupv1::love:
Dont you know

We are getting rid of Rioli , Baker , Short and Vlaustin retiring in 4 years time

Tiger fans for the last half a dozen drafts - NOOOO!!! NOT MORE HALF BACK FLANKERS HOW MANY DO WE ****ING NEED!:thumbsdownv1::madv1:

Tiger fans this draft: MUST GET TOBIE TRAVAGLIA!!!!:thumbsupv1::love:
I don't think Travaglia will end up a half back personally but think draft is even enough we can avoid and go a need unless he gets to that 2nd rounder

I don't think Travaglia will end up a half back personally but think draft is even enough we can avoid and go a need unless he gets to that 2nd rounder
I dunno, people said the same about Vlastuin, that he'll end up in the guts and IIRC he would also have stints on ball in juniors where he looked alright.....

A standout performance by Reid and one of the best individual performances so far in this Champs series. He was especially important during a pivotal 3rd quarter stretch which Metro took control of the contest. Murphy was poised and creative with ball in hand, damaging the opposition with involvements in scoring chains as well as kicking goals himself.

This kid is a jet

Back